Poll: Should we have a tournament at the end of the season?
This poll is closed.
Yes
85.71%
12 85.71%
No
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] PokemonForever.com Triple Team Challenge: SEASON 2 (closed)
(Aug 7, 2015, 03:30 PM)makiri Wrote: If you're going to copy my tournament and almost word for word copy my rules at least give credit.

http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/576...p-signups/
http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/154...2-signups/

I understand. I thought I had given NB credit but I will now. I wanted to bring this format to our community but I hope you understand. I will credit you.
Cool man, I appreciate it. I'm glad you guys love the format, hell anyone can play it, just didn't like how a lot of the text was just ripped from my tournament or slightly edited. Anyway good luck!
(Aug 8, 2015, 06:48 PM)makiri Wrote: Cool man, I appreciate it. I'm glad you guys love the format, hell anyone can play it, just didn't like how a lot of the text was just ripped from my tournament or slightly edited. Anyway good luck!
Thanks for letting us use the format. Sorry I didn't credit you until now
Heres Week 5 <3
[Image: iUaIkEu.png]
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
This never occurred to me but how is top cut going to be handled in the tourney? Will it be top 4 teams who go to playoffs or top 8 as well? Will the playoff matches be literally bo3 with the potential of 9 matches in one round or just the same as usually?
(Aug 9, 2015, 08:22 PM)Black117 Wrote: This never occurred to me but how is top cut going to be handled in the tourney? Will it be top 4 teams who go to playoffs or top 8 as well? Will the playoff matches be literally bo3 with the potential of 9 matches in one round or just the same as usually?

Top 8 teams make playoffs are the rules right now. We may cut it down to 6. I'd assume every match is just 1 round. We may be able to have you and your opponent BO3 but your team's is the same format
These team matchups are starting to get pretty rough. I like it.
(Aug 10, 2015, 09:57 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: These team matchups are starting to get pretty rough. I like it.
we must pray to hax gods tjfLord
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
[Image: YnqE6AM.png]
This is the six and final week i want to thank everyone who has participated the whole way throught i know this seemed a little in orginizied but managing this can be difficult sometimes and we try out best to make this as easy as possible Smile

ps: again i dont think there are any teams that have already battled each other but if you see one say so
heres the final bracket to deciede the winner, currently we dont have a due date for the battle so do it at anytime you can, semi finals and finals are a best of 3 best of 3 Wink
[Image: v8O9NBo.png]