Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] (3DS)How to get Shinies and Legendaries with QR codes
Great list.
Oh, I mean edit a Pokemon lol sorry haha
I can take its file and change it but you would need to scan a different QR Code to get the modified version, BTW I checked and the Kyurem can't be traded.
(Feb 24, 2015, 06:02 PM)MaGoddness Wrote: I can take its file and change it but you would need to scan a different QR Code to get the modified version, BTW I checked and the Kyurem can't be traded.

Lol, then I'm gonna need a lot of qr codes lol
Wait do you want me do edit pokemon you already have caught? Or pokemon that are on the list. If its ones you have caught you would need to take pics of their info(met level, location, OT) stuff like that.
(Feb 24, 2015, 06:13 PM)MaGoddness Wrote: Wait do you want me do edit pokemon you already have caught? Or pokemon that are on the list. If its ones you have caught you would need to take pics of their info(met level, location, OT) stuff like that.

Well yeah edit, but I have a lot to edit so idk if you're up for it since I know people are busy. But messege me so we don't annoy these people in their subscriptions xP
For everyone this is a good way to request/find codes:http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonQRCodes/