Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] 64 Player Tournament Battle Codes
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:43 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:42 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Is this thread updated with new codes yet?

It says "(This post was last modified: 8 minutes ago by Justin.)" so Yeah.

I dont know what he did to it, because it looks like all the battle codes that i updated are the same, unless he just went in and corrected my grammer and spelling mistakes lol
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:46 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:43 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:42 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Is this thread updated with new codes yet?

It says "(This post was last modified: 8 minutes ago by Justin.)" so Yeah.

I dont know what he did to it, because it looks like all the battle codes that i updated are the same, unless he just went in and corrected my grammer and spelling mistakes lol

LOL his inner Grammar Nazi got the best of him.
i actually wanted to post the battle code myself since the battle was quite interesting...

The thing with keeping the team secret doesnt work tho if one of the 2 battlers posts it xD

gj tho on posting and collecting them
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:55 PM)coroal97 Wrote: i actually wanted to post the battle code myself since the battle was quite interesting...

The thing with keeping the team secret doesnt work tho if one of the 2 battlers posts it xD

Thanks! if someone did want to keep their team a secret i could always just remove the battle code, granted that im sure people have seen them already but it would prevent others from seeing it going forward. I just figure that the people that are not participating in the tournament would like to watch the battles and this is the best way that they can feel included.
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:08 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:55 PM)coroal97 Wrote: i actually wanted to post the battle code myself since the battle was quite interesting...

Thanks! if someone did want to keep their team a secret i could always just remove the battle code, granted that im sure people have seen them already but it would prevent others from seeing it going forward. I just figure that the people that are not participating in the tournament would like to watch the battles and this is the best way that they can feel included.

If someone posts their BC publicly i think it's understood that their team is no longer a secret.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:12 PM)Justin Wrote:

If someone posts their BC publicly i think it's understood that their team is no longer a secret.
Yo Justin then can we change our teams then for round 2 because it wouldn't be fair for those probably saw there round 2 opponites round 1 match and the other person didn't see there's or can it be where they should post the battle code so we can see it?

Can u remove mine then vex
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:30 PM)Strikeninja4125 Wrote:

Can u remove mine then vex

done

Could you remove mine then as well. My team is bad as it is, dont need them getting the upper hand. :P
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:39 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote:

Could you remove mine then as well. My team is bad as it is, dont need them getting the upper hand. :P

done