Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] 64 Player Tournament Battle Codes
I like how almost everybody did save the battles instead of only like 4 people.
(Jan 7, 2015, 12:06 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: I like how almost everybody did save the battles instead of only like 4 people.

Maybe because in the live stream tournaments people are required to submit codes to moderators, so they just assumed you have to for this tournament
Here's our battle code. 8AZW-WWWW-WWWT-P78W

also, you can un-privatize my battle code form round 1 now
Why do people always people spell my name wrong XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I'll update this thread when I get home tonight. It's way easier to edit it on a computer compared to my iPhone
Updated this thread. It should be current, but if there are any battles that should be on here but aren't either post the battle code in here or send it to me via PM
Looks like 5 of round 2 matches are done. Hopefully we got those BVs.
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:16 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Looks like 5 of round 2 matches are done. Hopefully we got those BVs.

I have 3 of them, but one of the 3 the person asked me not to share it... maybe he'll want it on the live stream tomorrow but i dont know yet
Here's our match:

Awesome vs Willem
RVZW-WWWW-WWWU-ECTW

This was just a crazy close battle, definitely worth checking out.
(Jan 9, 2015, 10:26 AM)dobrienlx Wrote: Here's our match:

Awesome vs Willem
RVZW-WWWW-WWWU-ECTW

This was just a crazy close battle, definitely worth checking out.

Awesome thanks! I'll post this code when I get home from work tonight! And it will probably be shown on the live stream tonight