Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] 64 Player Tournament Battle Codes
hey Vex, here's my R3 Battle Vs Veronica (ClubPenguin)

[Code removed until after the stream]
weren't you supposed to keep the results secret until fridays stream...
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Umm I'm not sure.... have I just made a big mistake?

Edit: I've just removed it to be sure
(Jan 12, 2015, 03:14 PM)Eckley Wrote: Umm I'm not sure.... have I just made a big mistake?

Edit: I've just removed it to be sure

well i still have your battle code saved... so i wil watch it, and give the WHOLE FORUM some major spoilers... or they can look at the brackets lol
hey guysSmile

i just played my 3rd round battle against chimcharred7 and he purposely dced(i was about to 3-0 him) and what tells me he did it on purpose is a i was clearly winning b he messaged me immediatly after to ask for a rebattle and as i said that i wont accept to rebattle cuz he dced on purpose and i clearly wouldve won he just reported that he won on the bracket page

what a kid...

so know i dont know what to do cuz i cant proof it... and he doesnt reply on my pms
I would suggest contacting one of the tournament mods that Justin listed on Batlefy for any issues with the tournament
#TeamForum

(Jan 13, 2015, 04:02 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I would surest contacting one of the tournament mods that Justin listed on Batlefy for any issues with the tournament

i did
is chimcharred even a regular to the streams/forums? or was he a random new non sub that just was able to get into the top64?
It's okay to post codes and spoilers within the thread. People only need to access the first post if they want to be surprised. If you're top 16 make sure you send the code to a moderator. Like Ulricka or NON like in the directions.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv