Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] 64 Player Tournament Battle Codes
yea but scizor cud 1 shot that aegis washer Sad i was just scared cuz a wrong call ona kings shield wud lose me the game with the -2 scizor cuz then i lost my 1hko and gave weakness policy boost. Ultimately i kinda lost in team select cuz i should have brought garchomp over kiss forgot venesaurs a poison type and fairies weak to it...
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Honestly, did that Aegislash even have Kings Shield?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
dno but i presume it did he just never went for it my only hope after i lost scizor was flinch hax and a cc koing venasaur
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:50 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Honestly, did that Aegislash even have Kings Shield?

it did, but i never felt enough offensive pressure to use it. ironically, the scizor actually had knock off, but sabre never pulled it out during our match
Got a code from my R2 Battle vs TheLastFish MPBG-WWWW-WWWU-V7E8
(Jan 10, 2015, 11:06 AM)Peppermint Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:50 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Honestly, did that Aegislash even have Kings Shield?

it did, but i never felt enough offensive pressure to use it. ironically, the scizor actually had knock off, but sabre never pulled it out during our match

people normally expect scizor to have knock off though so i was predicting a kings shield the result was i basically managed to make myself too scared to act and as a result threw what could have been a very easy match for me (depended on the 4th i've not watched the replay to know what it was too embaresed by my own horrific play) if on turn 2 i had gone tbolt and knockoff since scizor could have been able to open up better and maybe even win the game depending on the 4th poke
Evilsabre
Ok, I've updated my post to contain Eckley's and Evil's matches.
Ooh, so much Battle Code! This is interesting :D
TrillClinton Vs. MudkipLegend
BC: 44TG-WWWW-WWWV-GACE
I'll add that battlecode tomorrow night most likely because I am not at home at the moment... Well I am in my new home but my computer isnt here yet. Unless a moderator is able to do the updating for me Wink