Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Battle Spot Double Rankings
This Thread is for the use of posting your current stand point in Rating Battle Spot Doubles, you can also post battles that your thought were intresting

Note: The Ranking is reseting sometime today so please wait until that happens to start posting you current stand point and or battles
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
soo i heard you like battles Kappa
I actually got up to 1884 with a Mega Scizor team with a similar structure to what Baz Anderson and and a 9th place person at Seattle Winter Regionals (will add his name). Eventually I tilted and came down to 1784 to end the season.
Since the new season is coming, we can talk about our adventures and crazy games in this topic.

This season i've been testing M-Venusaur for about 100+ games, adjusting the team as much as possible. Too bad i was stuck around 1750 for many weeks and i left the team in a bad losing streak.

It's not funny when you find Talonflame or M-Metagross every single match. It seems like the game selects the worst possible matchup you can have every time you use a new team or change a member (if you think that Cybertron has found a rain team in his Road to Ranked for 7 consecutive days -which means 14 games - and i don't see a Politoed since Apri)l. Well.. i can't explain it.

My new team with M-Gardevoir is ready to start the next season anyway.
(May 11, 2015, 05:52 PM)GMX Wrote: Since the new season is coming, we can talk about our adventures and crazy games in this topic.

This season i've been testing M-Venusaur for about 100+ games, adjusting the team as much as possible. Too bad i was stuck around 1750 for many weeks and i left the team in a bad losing streak.

It's not funny when you find Talonflame or M-Metagross every single match. It seems like the game selects the worst possible matchup you can have every time you use a new team or change a member (if you think that Cybertron has found a rain team in his Road to Ranked for 7 consecutive days -which means 14 games - and i don't see a Politoed since Apri)l. Well.. i can't explain it.

My new team with M-Gardevoir is ready to start the next season anyway.

Good idea GMX, I actually just finish a sun team today so I excited to, try to climb the ladder with it and my other teams, I've already realized that trick room teams are kinda my weakness because
Unlike my last team I really don't have the ability to one hit kill some of these bulky TR setters if I don't start with a good enough led, but beside that the team is going good so far I'm really liking it
I've been at a solid 1500 ever since XY came out Kappa but for real im trying to get into VGC now, my first team seems to be doing pretty well, though i will be experimenting more and changing some stuff throughout the battle spot season. I plan on using a rain team at some point since they seem to be pretty good and i like the concept of them. So wish me luck as i begin to dive into the wonderful world of competitive pokemon
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Not to brag or anything but im at 1,500 right now KappaHD
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
No way mudkip same here, its always good to see someone else doing so well on Battlespot kappa
My first couple battles didnt go so well but i didnt get destroyed i just need to choose the best leads and ill do fine :P
So I didn't check the exact rating but I'm starting off rather well and currently sitting in about the mid 1500s and will be pursuing higher tomorrow. I figured I would share this last battle I had which was awesome and had me with some serious clenches.

JSBG-WWWW-WW2X-7PS4

There were some questionable calls by my opponent at the end but still a very good match regardless. I'm definitely enjoying this time I'm messing around with.