Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Battle Spot Season 12 Sets (transferables allowed)
Since the new season of battle spot has officially start I wanted to see some new intresting sets from common and uncommon pokemon that you think will aid this pokemon to being either more OP Kappa or possibly more used. Discuss about your experiences against these pokemon, did they Rekt your team, or did you Rekt someone's team, I'm intrested to know. Smile
P.s. I'll make this thread look and sound better when I can typing on the phone is hard lol
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Shedinja with Mimic. Audino uses Entrainment. Shedinja mimics the Entrainment, and then uses it on a Drapion with Air Balloon. There is literally no way to stop the Drapion now.
If you thought Swagger was God...

[Image: CO7kQ3WUcAAQLWk.jpg]
Stantler with swift. I rekt Rogue with it.

Mega Kang? Tossed aside
0- SpA Stantler Swift vs. 212 HP / 20 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 258 - 3890 (105 - 16884%) -- Guaranteed OHKO

Landorus T? Blown away
0- SpA Stantler Swift vs. 116 HP / 4 SpD Landorus-T: 2085-69432 (3733 - 74488%) -- Guaranteed OHKO

Aegislash? Falcon punched to another dimension

0- SpA Stantler Swift vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Aegislash-Shield: 477543 - 7874338 (965443 - 588975443%) -- Guaranteed OHKO
This is just an idea of the sort of thing we're now able to achieve:

Swampert @ Watamel berry
252 Hp / 252 Atk / 4 DeF
-Protect
-Avalanche
-Waterfall
-Natural gift (fire, base power 100)

Its not a particularly good set but it's getting the ball rolling.

Avalanche *** vest T-Tar / SF LO Nidoking both also seem pretty terrifying. Or if you want to OHKO everything 100% of the time go for Brine Hariyama.

I got rekt by a Rocky Helmet Follow Me Blastoise + AV Landorus-T + Seismic Toss M-Kangaskhan core.... that Blastoise was sooo bulky on the physical side (i'm not saying Bold 252 HP / 252 Def for sure but probably yes)

here's what it's capable of tanking that monster (take in consideration recoil + RH damage too!):
-1 252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blastoise: 74-88 (39.7 - 47.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

-1 252 Atk Life Orb Virizion Leaf Blade vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blastoise: 78-94 (41.9 - 50.5%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO (basically a 3HKO)

Blastoise can redirect any Water/Ice type and Fighting type attack directed to Landorus-T and M-Kang respectively. Lando can switch into any Thunderbolt also offering Intimidate support for additional physical bulk while your Seismic Toss M-Kang is not affected by Intimidates and it is able to 2HKO everything that's not above a 200 HP stat.

Note: Blastoise can also threaten opposing Landorus, Terrakion and Blaziken with Ice Beam and Scald.
Mr.Mime with Follow me, Wide Guard, and Quick Guard partnered with a Sweeper that needs Set Up might be viable