Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers)
Where's Drlems? He's supposed to be part of the excitement
@Eckley i'm more surprised you (and maybe eeveeli) haven't done a wtf at my explanation of the main villian :P

so the girls are evil?
Hey guys I got my copy of Omega Ruby already. It's 100% legit. I will put it in a spoiler tag so that I won't break any rules. kappa

[Image: 875ea05bb008ca1da238fbf36e5b0d1f.png]

@ Evil

Damn I never even thought of that. I should rewatch the anime one day
@Eeveeli I almost died
(Nov 27, 2014, 04:26 PM)Eckley Wrote:

so the girls are evil?

not really the girls are selfish, Khubey is heartless, its a brilliant example of an anime with no real bad guy all sides have valid points just most people see Khubey as evil as they think he tricked the girls into being magical girls which is not really true. Plus understanding Khubeys viewpoint is quite difficult if you don't relate him to other similar protagonists like kiritsugu from fate/zero and archer from fate/stay night.
Eeveeli its best to watch it after fate/zero and you'll suddenly see it and i love you omega ruby looks so good XD
@evilsabre

after I finished it, I didn't think any of them were bad (as in trying to destroy the world of bad)  I just thought Kuybey was doing what he needed to, and the girls were doing what he wanted them to do, without realising what they were doing.
Yea i'm going to play the game right now. I can't wait  kappa/

@ Evil Oh I always wanted to watch that anime anyways so I will when I have time :D
lol your in for a treat then fate/zero is like the 4th fav anime XD madoka sits around 7th + Yuki kujira does the music for both so enjoy the soundtracks :D