Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers)
NGFSDLKFNSKLDF *continues with this letterspam for the rest of the day*

I GOT THE PACKAGE LIKE NOT EVEN 5 MINUTES AGO.
            [Image: 0pGKikS.png]

Let's all hype together guys. Today is a special day
[Image: 8uvFHsK.gif]
still waiting for mine
[Image: 200.gif]
I hope that you will get your game soon too Smile
I'm so pissed off at amazon, they haven't delivered it to me, even though I pre ordered it back at the start of september Angry
This isn't the first time they've given me a pre ordered item late either
Damn really? I heard that other countries who ordered from Amazon got their games earlier. Maybe you will still get it later tonight? Don't lose hope!

Otherwise we will riot and burn amazon down kappa/ (After we got you a copy of ORAS of course)
I know right, I've seen quite a few people say they got it eaarly.
They did deliver smash bros wii u today, even though I preordered it quite a while after ORAS, but I want to be playing pokemon right now haha
wouldn't it make more sense to give you both Smash bros wii u AND pokemon at the same time? I hope that you don't have to wait till tomorrow to play ORAS Sad
It's supposed to be Nintendo day! It would definitely make sense to give me both on the same day at the same time.
I hope I don't have to wait until tomorrow, but the more time passes, the worse it's looking haha
Aaaw Eckley I hope you'll get it today!

I got Alpha Sapphire earlier today!!! I got the Limited Edition and the steelbook is so cool !! It was worth the wait!
@ Eckley,

And do you have it already or still not? :c

(Nov 28, 2014, 10:10 AM)ilias Wrote: Aaaw Eckley I hope you'll get it today!

I got Alpha Sapphire earlier today!!! I got the Limited Edition and the steelbook is so cool !! It was worth the wait!

Oh the Steelbook is the one that came with a figurine of some kind right? But I hope you have fun with the game :D