Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers)
mine has as well so happy now :D

[Image: tumblr_mbc3vhdCpi1r922azo1_500.gif]
YYEEEEESS!!!! I got it!!! One day early! :D
Just don't lose your head over it :D
Time to chase KoroX away from this topic with pitchforks. This is only for people who don't have the game yet! Kappa/ *cough cough* jk

... Meanwhile i'm just sitting here still looking at my order that says that it still needs to be send to me. I will be sad if mine gets delayed

[Image: 3b4.png]
it won't eeveeli you made a contract with me remember :D
Oh shiet that explains the Soul gem that suddenly appeared next to me yesterday.

But you better fulfill the contract as soon as possible Kyubey haha
If eeveeli gets her copy late, we riot!
(Nov 27, 2014, 06:22 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: Oh shiet that explains the Soul gem that suddenly appeared next to me yesterday.

But you better fulfill the contract as soon as possible Kyubey haha

dw were like best friends now right i even have a picture of us

[Image: 720736d4b38f2e4f3505ea799e341a4b.jpg]
I will riot too and burn my own house down. I don't need it anyways if I want to be a pokemon master! \ kappa /

No but seriously, I already pre-ordered it back in august before the steelbooks were a thing so they should be like "wow Eevee you pre-ordered so early that we will deliver the game to you right now" instead of saying "Processing" everytime I refresh the page

@Evil

Does this mean I will lose my head somewhere in the future
@Eeveeli

Why would you ask that? Of course that's not going to happen. I just posted a picture of my 2 fav characters + your the first contract so your clearly mami