Poll: How do you like this idea, PM me for improvements i will keep them in mind
This poll is closed.
Good.
100.00%
8 100.00%
Could be Better
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] [FORUM] Sign-Up Thread for Tournament Streaming Channel
If you take advantage of this you will be reported to an admin on the forum, I will not tolerate giving people the chance of streaming to make the community tournaments Justin cannot stream enjoyable
Rules:  [These are very simple and VERY Strict so no one will not take advantage of me or my kindness
1: Obviously YOU MUST Have a Capture Card, If not you are not viable for this signup
2: Do not Chance the password on the account or mod your friends [I modded people and will have access to the account and will edit the mods if people sign up]
3: No abusive swearing while your streaming if you indeed signup, There are kids in this community and we dont want them exposed to vulgar language. [If you slip its fine but dont over do it]
4: A Mic is recommended but not Required, Reasons beign commentating a match of the tournament
5: You may advertise your stream on the forum but dont make your own command just for it.
6: Do not edit anything on the account expect for the title. I dont want someone changing the password when i give it out to TRUSTABLE people and editing/adding a email
To signup,I will be the judge of this so no one convinces me otherwise, You must pm me your twitch/youtube video YOU Made not some rip off of 3ds Gameplay/ROM Hack Gameplay with a mic if you lie to me you will be out of the signup list and out of the loop of streaming on the account
MIC IS NOT REQUIRED! But Recommended!
You can use a webcam if you do not have a cap. card :P

This is an IDEA, If it doesn't work out I will shut it down, This is to make forum tournaments more enjoyable for the ones Justin cannot stream.
PS:You may Stream Rom hacks like Pokemon Glazed and stuff for a type of "Game Nights" Heck you could do smash or something else aslong as its appropriate :P
Dont be afraid to comment ideas Kappa
Sorry, what's a capture card? #newbrighthere
An item for certain gaming devices,Xbox,Wii u, Etc etc that lets you stream :P
I wish I had a capture card for my ds but they are super expensive.
You can stream other stuff lol, like roms ;p
I usually stream on my own channel (haven't in like a year but I plan on getting back into it. But how about this for an idea... You can host other streamers channels when they stream
Would love to, but 1) I hate my voice on the mic, 2) Don't have a capture card Kappa

Also bad at battling and commentating them Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Awesome idea. Love this.
Vexian, I can host people to but i would prefer if you stream on that channel but tbh i dont totally care ;p