Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] I need 6th pokemon
Plz Reply if you have suggestions for a 6th pokemon or anything that should be fixed with my team.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nn7rbxuh359kr...S.txt?dl=0
You don't have any fire/flying moves on any pokemon, so classic Talonflame is always an option.

may i ask what the lum berry on dragonite is for?

also, gale wings Talonflame is a good thing in OU.^
Like I said I need suggestions on everything, not just a 6th pokemon, but now my 6th pokemon will now be Talonflame.
Thumbs Up 
As opposed to everyone's idea, I'm gonna say your best option is Pyroar. Your team has a weakness to ghost and 2 weaknesses to ice, Pyroar resists both and can most likely out-speed the threat. Also it takes less stealth rock damage than Talonflame. You play better if you don't be meta. kappa

Pyroar (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Rivalry
Level: 50
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Dark Pulse is to get rid of the Pokemon throwing out the Ghost attacks, usually Gengar, Alakazam or Espeon. Heat Wave is a great STAB move and is chosen over Fire Blast because of accuracy. Hyper Voice is great STAB as well and it also bypasses Substitutes and Hidden Power Grass is to tackle opponents such as M-Swampert, Gastrodon, Golem, or anything that takes super effective damage from grass.
[Insert signature here]
I have to agree, not playing meta can put you at a huge advantage, since you would be harder to predict.

Your team needs some more bulk. Try replacing your current azumarill with an Assault Vest set.

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 156 HP /196 Atk / 100 Def / 44 SDef / 12 Spd
Adamant Nature
– Aqua Jet
– Play Rough
– Waterfall
– Superpower

This is a popular one. It survives a lot of common attacks in the meta and can surprise you with its defensive power.