Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] IDEA: League and Seasons
Remember this is an idea. I want your opinion.
what if we created a league like sports? Every week you battle 2-3 people and at the end of a season (1-2 months) you have the playoffs. Players with the best record make it into an end of the season tournament and the winner is decided so alot if you have fair chances to win it all every season. This seems really cool to me so I want to know your opinions on this and would you participate, also how it will work. Remember this is an IDEA
Thats cool idea Mitch!
#TeamForum

(Jan 5, 2015, 08:57 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Thats cool idea Mitch!

I think so too but it won't release for awhile. I would have to gather rulesets, league standings, and even players
it sounds cool....
I think its a really great idea, and there is definitely a lot of potential for growth. As you progress through, you can even develop it into a tier system like they do in European sports, giving opportunities for those who are new or not quite as good to develop, but still have something to play for (but of course that would be a little in the future).

But I'm down and if you need a hand organizing and running something like it, I am more than happy to help you out. I really like the organisation side of things.
I think that would be great. It would help bring the community closer, and be a lot of fun. I also could help you organize if you would like.
If this idea gets large enough we could think about having teams of three and when teams face each other they would play a best of 3 match where a different player battles each time.
#TeamForum

Yeah I like that idea Tygaa, I saw nugget bridge did a tournament similar to that called the doudrio cup, it was 3 person teams but you could not have the same Pokemon as another member of you're team.
I like the part about not being able to use the same pokemon. that makes you have to branch out and find new ones you normally wouldn't use
#TeamForum

I think this is a great idea especially with what tygaa said. You may want to start a poll to get an amount of how many people might be interested