Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] NEED HELP
Im Stuck On Putting Together a Good Smogon Ou Team
Please Put Suggestion In Comments Thx
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ou-...5.3489308/

Go through this, read all the articles and come back.
[Insert signature here]
Do you have a starting point? Like ask yourself some questions...

What do I want to do with my team?
Do I want a mega?
Who do I want as a mega?
Are there any particulars that I want to use or is it open season?

After you read the content provided in the previous post or at least a good fill of it, these questions can help ya with a starting point.

I recommend using the team magma team builder to watch your weakness/resistances to help make sure you have some good swap ins for each member of your team.
What these guys are saying is true. Think about what strategy you want, do you want to go on the offensive and focus on speed, attack and hp, do you want to be defensive and focus on defense stats and hp, or do you want to be all around and focus on making the stats equal throughout? And what legendary am I going to put in my team? Do I want one that can mega or do I want to use one that doesn't mega? Do I want to have both Primals, or do I want to use one? Who should I use as my mega if I don't want a legendary that can mega? Will using that mega be the better of the ones that I have? There is a lot to put onto the table here, so. And also look into the threads for this on here, it'll help out.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
umm......where are you starting from? What's your team so far?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Team I'd recommend as a starting point:

Female Sylveon @ Choice Specs

Ability: Pixilate

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

So the main idea behind Sylveon is to deal as much damage as possible with Hyper Voice. With the Pixilate boost it hits like a bloody truck, even resisted hits. OHKOes a lot of the OU Meta. Hyper Voice is there for coverage for fighting types such as Conkeldurr and Keldeo. The next move I added was Hyper Voice. It's good for a bit of reliable recovery when people switch out because they're scared of taking a Hyper Voice.

I was really stuck with what else to add, so I put Hyper Voice in the last move slot, just to round it out.

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

So the main idea behind Sylveon is to deal as much damage as possible with Hyper Voice. With the Pixilate boost it hits like a bloody truck, even resisted hits. OHKOes a lot of the OU Meta. Hyper Voice is there for coverage for fighting types such as Conkeldurr and Keldeo. The next move I added was Hyper Voice. It's good for a bit of reliable recovery when people switch out because they're scared of taking a Hyper Voice.

I was really stuck with what else to add, so I put Hyper Voice in the last move slot, just to round it out.

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

I was really stuck with what else to add, so I put Hyper Voice in the last move slot, just to round it out. Enjoy! :] Feel free to change whatever you want! ;]
it's 2022 and we livin