Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] New Hidden Abilities Discovered!
Wow adaptability mega latios would go ubers immediately and maybe drizzle zapdos
Entei with defiant and suicune with swift swim?! Hopefully this isn't just a big troll
#TeamForum

(Jan 17, 2015, 03:56 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Drizzle Zapdos!!!!! That will be crazy!! Also does this mean Pokemon like Char Y that gets a new ability will totally loose their old one (drought)

Thanks a lot skarric

Nope, Char Y's regular ability is Drought but he'll just gain the Hidden Ability as well. It's like how Rotoms will now have access to Levitate or Motor Drive.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Wait a minute.... doesn't that mean we might get a new gen soon if they claim all this info is true?

Edit: Just speculation.
Well there goes the meta
A legend fallen from grace.
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:00 PM)Skarric Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 03:56 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Drizzle Zapdos!!!!! That will be crazy!! Also does this mean Pokemon like Char Y that gets a new ability will totally loose their old one (drought)

Thanks a lot skarric

Nope, Char Y's regular ability is Drought but he'll just gain the Hidden Ability as well. It's like how Rotoms will now have access to Levitate or Motor Drive.

so a solar power charizard turning into a flame body mega charizard y?
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Natural Cure Cresselia tho, what a great way to make a bulky pokemon even bulkier haha
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 17, 2015, 03:57 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 03:54 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: I guess Mega-kang has to share her kid now with Nidoqueen/Nidoking LOL

Hmm this is interesting for sure. It seems kinda ridiculous but if it's legal then I can't wait for the whole meta to change LOL :D
eeveeli hold me, im freaking out here if this is true some pokemon get some awesome abilites
samurott with lightning rod is way better than shell armor
glaceon regenator

but pokemon like slyveon will be hurting from this

From what I understand, Sylveon will be nerfed by this immensely cause it would lose the access to Hyper Voice Pixilate, gaining Serene Grace.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:00 PM)Unit501 Wrote: Well there goes the meta

No lie!!! Lol
#TeamForum

togekiss....gets pixilate :O
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~