Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] New Hidden Abilities Discovered!
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:19 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: There goes Anime's TR team Kappa

im breeding cranidos right now *cries*
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
This has to be a joke though. Some of these abilities would be nice, but some of them are just complete filth
its definitely a joke like 60% of these abilities make absolutely no sense
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
The changed Pokemon I really like are the Drifloon and Ducklett line.

No Guard Drifblim? 100% Will-o-wisp, Thunder, and Hypnosis? Sign me up.

Gale Wings Ducklett with Tailwind, Hurricane, Defog, Air Slash, Brave Bird. Ayyyyy
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:24 PM)Skarric Wrote: The changed Pokemon I really like are the Drifloon and Ducklett line.

No Guard Drifblim? 100% Will-o-wisp, Thunder, and Hypnosis? Sign me up.

Gale Wings Ducklett with Tailwind, Hurricane, Defog, Air Slash, Brave Bird. Ayyyyy

i can agree with you on that
some pokemon i like:

Sheer Force Mega Gallade is a monster
Skarric you're a genius! That would be pretty cool on drifblim/loon whatever they're called
hey guys time to ruin you dreams/ end your nightmares :P

"This is a Pet Mod because the changes aren't true and it's just trying to create a fun community project in which people can discuss abilities and try to read the scans. Even if they were true a beta-format of a game is often put in Other Metagames, but not in pet mods."
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Way to go evil, spoil the fun Kappa
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:27 PM)evilsabre Wrote: hey guys time to ruin you dreams/ end your nightmares :P

"This is a Pet Mod because the changes aren't true and it's just trying to create a fun community project in which people can discuss abilities and try to read the scans. Even if they were true a beta-format of a game is often put in Other Metagames, but not in pet mods."

didnt he say for now hes putting it in the pet mod section until they can confirm the information?
There goes my protean Eevee dream Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015