Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] New Hidden Abilities Discovered!
i'm calling this utter rubbish untill i get more credibly information this would completely change the entire meta since this line is in that thread "Mega Pokemon also get their ability replaced with a new one. Mega Alakazam loses Trace and gains Pure Power." in other word mega zard Y becomes useless.... loosing drought and getting flame body.... Why would they go through the trouble of making all these mega's then basically remaking them in the next gen...

Also mega gallade getting sheer force has no one else realized how overpowered that would be....
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
doesn't pure power double Attack? why would M Zam need that?
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:12 PM)evilsabre Wrote: i'm calling this utter rubbish untill i get more credibly information this would completely change the entire meta since this line is in that thread "Mega Pokemon also get their ability replaced with a new one. Mega Alakazam loses Trace and gains Pure Power." in other word mega zard Y becomes useless.... loosing drought and getting flame body.... Why would they go through the trouble of making all these mega's then basically remaking them in the next gen...

I do agree that this needs to be taken with a grain of salt.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Drought Torkoal though [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png]
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:12 PM)evilsabre Wrote: i'm calling this utter rubbish untill i get more credibly information this would completely change the entire meta since this line is in that thread "Mega Pokemon also get their ability replaced with a new one. Mega Alakazam loses Trace and gains Pure Power." in other word mega zard Y becomes useless.... loosing drought and getting flame body.... Why would they go through the trouble of making all these mega's then basically remaking them in the next gen...

hopefully like skarric said these are hidden abilities for megas, so if charizard has blaze then when he megas he gets drought, but if he has shed skill his mega has flame body, its in that case i really hope its that way

but it does seem a little wierd
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Can't even hatch eggs with Mega Char-Y lol

And Mega Char-X - Marv Scale so badass, my bet is this will be a kind of "special ladder". You know how pokemon likes to throw this special ladder here and there. I don't think they are doing all these changes for this years VGC, and if so... would love to get a HA Entei :D
someone kill me now..... rampardos has his hidden ability replaces with sand rush *cries in a corner*
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
TR sand team Kappa
Mega Scizor: Battle Armor - most useless mega ever actually has less damage than his no mega version....
Taillow family: Aerilate - ermm they already get stab on normal attacks so whats the point here.
Emboar: Bulletproof - his entire kit is full of recoil moves reckless was much better
Jolteon: Iron Barbs - ermm what..... this doesn't synergise at all with his kit only his theme.
Flareon: Fur Coat - great now flareon has basicly 150 in both def stats we found the next big tank guys....
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
There goes Anime's TR team Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015