Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] New Hidden Abilities Discovered!
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:29 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:27 PM)evilsabre Wrote: hey guys time to ruin you dreams/ end your nightmares :P

"This is a Pet Mod because the changes aren't true and it's just trying to create a fun community project in which people can discuss abilities and try to read the scans. Even if they were true a beta-format of a game is often put in Other Metagames, but not in pet mods."

didnt he say for now hes putting it in the pet mod section until they can confirm the information?

he says at the top of the 1st post it a pet mod and confirms it on like page 7

Eevee gets adaptability as a normal ability atm eeveeli hardly bad :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Fake or not, this thing is pretty interesting and makes some good discussion. I did say take it with a grain of salt. Some changes are outlandish, but others are also fairly welcome.

For all we know, GameFreak might just even pull the Shadow Tag Chandelure trick on us.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:33 PM)Skarric Wrote: Fake or not, this thing is pretty interesting and makes some good discussion. I did say take it with a grain of salt. Some changes are outlandish, but others are also fairly welcome.

For all we know, GameFreak might just even pull the Shadow Tag Chandelure trick on us.

if they do pull this it will quite possibly be the most unpopular pokemon game to date and it would show a complete lack of care for game balance something that over the last 2 gens they have taken rather seriously.

Edit: shadow tag chandelur was never officially available though so to alot of people it never even existed. They could pull a scolipead but that was 1 ability and it was an upgrade i'm somewhat doubting a mass set of changes including on ORA megas we don't even know the competitive power of yet....
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I wouldn't say changing HA's would make the game unpopular, but all depending on what they change to
Idk how to feel about this list.
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:39 PM)Eckley Wrote: I wouldn't say changing HA's would make the game unpopular, but all depending on what they change to

i kinda like the idea of this making pokemon fall and climb the ladder but i dont know how other people could take this, i see it as an oppertunity to change the meta for new pokemon to take the stage
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
not 1 or 2 eckley but 50-100 including changing the abilities of megas would be very unpopular if it made the pokemon weaker as a result eg zard Y, M saur, M blast especially considering they are the original 3 starters who are immensely popular even if their not used that much in VGC.

Edit: These aren't small tweak to balance tho anime this is pure upheaval i'm all for tweaking the balance and say changing mega absol's ability to a more offensive one such as tough claws but removing zard Y's drought, making M gallade potentially stronger than M kang, making sylveon useless.... seems a bit extreme
Evilsabre
(Jan 17, 2015, 04:46 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 03:49 PM)Skarric Wrote: Take this with a grain of salt.

Grain of salt? I'm taking this with the Great Salt Lake.

only that much? i don't think there's enough NaCl in the universe for how much i'm taking this with....
Evilsabre
@Anime Yeah, it would be nice to see how the meta would change if certain pokemon got an ability that completely changed how viable they are

@Evil I know what you mean, that's why I said it depends on what changes. Flame body on zard Y is not better than drought IMO, so that would be an unpopular decision, but if for example the No Guard Drifblim is real, then he would probably be used a lot more because of 100% wow an hypnosis like skarric pointed out ( that may be a bad exapmle, but you get where I'm going right?)

But tbh, I do think changing so many pokemon would be a bad decision overall
might as well give us speed boost smeargle lmao
#TeamForum