Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Pokemon Forever association season 3
This is a copy pasta but I dont care Kappa. Anyways congrats to @Black117 for winning the PFA last season (spoilers, everyone knew he was going to) but alas, a new season needs new teams, now 9 of the 12 teams are returning for PFA this season with an additional 4 more putting us at 13 teams. We need at least 3 more teams, so first come first serve. Leave your team name and skype in the comments and send me your logo. Also, for reliability we are restricting the age limit to over 14 years and if we find you are too immature to participate you will be kicked out. Good luck and may the best team win!

Whats going on guys, many of you who follow youtubers such as TheKingNappy, ShadyPenguin, Haydunn, and many more may know about pokemon leagues such as UCL or GBA, or even if you were part of the PFA season 1. Anyways im sure most of you know where im going with this. Now I am being VERY strict about it this time around. If you arent gonna battle youre out and you wont EVER be able to battle in something like this again whether it be PFA, TTC, or any tournaments hosted on the forums. Now we will be playing this league in singles only with the Smogon OU format. If you draft Politoed or Ninetails in the PU tier they CAN NOT have the abilities Drizzle or Drought.

DRAFT WILL TAKE PLACE HERE AT OUR SKYPE OR DISCORD

Everything you need to find thanks to @Black117 is
here

Twitter

Play Restrictions

Players cannot use Pokémon from the Uber tier.

Players must abide by the following clauses:

Smogon-wide Clauses.
Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than one Pokémon with the move Baton Pass. Furthermore, a Pokémon cannot have Baton Pass while also a move that boosts Speed and a move that boosts another stat.
Players cannot use the following items:

Gengarite
Kangaskhanite
Lucarionite
Mawilite
Salamencite
Soul Dew

unbans Blaze Blaziken, Torrent Greninja, and Sand Rush Lando I are unbanned but the HA's are

RULES AND GUIDELINES:

- Please also specify team name when requesting to join as well. Your team name should include a location and a Pokémon, similar to the names of teams found in the GBA and UCL.
- Logos are optional. You can go hardcore and draw an original piece, or do something as simple as just the Pokémon and the name. It's up to you!
- Sign ups will conclude once there is enough people for a decent sized league. We would like to push for 16, but we will take what we can get!
- You must be 100% willing to play an entire season. Don't play a few games and decide you don't want to do it anymore. You must be determined!
- Battles will take place on  actual 3DS consoles ONLY
- Please make sure to save the replay and give us the Battle Code.
- Frequently check back to this post for updates on teams, drafts and more!

Thank you for reading, and we hope you join the league!

Current teams

Syracuse Swellows (@yugiohtrav12)
Los Angeles Lucarios (@Chimchared7)
Indianapolis Jolts (@MudkipLegend)
Morgantown Milotics (@MARSxVenom
Mesa Magcargos (@GingerxPug)
Goldenrod Glalies (@Squeab)
Los Angeles Nidokings (@Black117)
Indiana Iggybuffs (@EpicLolz53)
Schenectady Sceptiles (@ItalianG62)
Rhode Island Rhyperiors (@Unit501)
Virginia Vibravas (@Marcusube)
Trenton Thundurus (@ImprovedMetaKnight)
Misissauga Mences (@Zigzagger456)Twitter
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Likewise we still need 3 more people to join the league so there are spots available for this. If this next season is successful, we'll add 4 more people (20) for season 4.
M E S A M A G C A R G O S B O I S

But for real, some of you guys not in this should join! I had alot of fun with this, and I feel like some of you interested would be happy.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
If there is still space I would love to join. My team name would be the New York Islandorus.
(Feb 6, 2016, 05:37 PM)Drub87 Wrote: If there is still space I would love to join.  My team name would be the New York Islandorus.

Loving the name and there is still space, can i have your skype so we can interview you?
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I sent a private message to you with my skype in it. Message me for details.
Here are the results for the season 2 records: PFA RECORDS.

Finals Battle Codes are the following:

Game 1: G4HG-WWWW-WW3G-JEGE

Game 2: JJKW-WWWW-WW3G-JEYL
I would love to join too, if you still have room. My team would be Akron Arcanine Smile
Remember this is a competitive tournament that requires a lot of commitment.
Make sure you got a good few hours of free time during every single week of the season to allow time to create the team, "breed" it, and be able to schedule a time where both can battle. And if something serious comes up, let someone know immediately please.

Also as a tip, review the tiers and pre-plan your picks for the first draft. If you know what you want beforehand and have backups then you can go much farther in the league, along with good plays and team building of course.
Bumping this so more people can see.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois