Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Region-Exclusive Demo Mega Pokemon
Today, it has been revealed through Japan and Korea's OR/AS demos that there may be the possibility of region exclusive demo mega Pokemon through the OR/AS demos. We will get full confirmation as other countries also get their demo codes and activate it. With today's news, Mega Steelix and Mega Glalie have both been revealed by the Japanese demo and the Korean demo, respectively. This post will be edited as we get more information from different regions regarding the demo.

Mega Glalie
Typing: Ice
Ability: Refrigerate
Estimated stats: 80/120/80/120/80/100
[Image: Bz6vpAfIQAAC5z-.jpg]

Mega Steelix
Typing: Steel/Ground
Ability: Sand Force
Estimated stats: 75/125/230/55/95/30
[Image: Bz6vo4mIYAEDe63.jpg]
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
kinda iffy but tbh I think theyre better than pidgeot and beedrill
Eh, I guess they are okay. I'm crossing my fingers for Mega Flygon for the NA demo.
(Oct 14, 2014, 04:39 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: Eh, I guess they are okay. I'm crossing my fingers for Mega Flygon for the NA demo.

same here Smile but tbh there are already loads of dragon megas Sad
(Oct 14, 2014, 06:36 PM)alex4wood Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2014, 04:39 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: Eh, I guess they are okay. I'm crossing my fingers for Mega Flygon for the NA demo.

same here Smile but tbh there are already loads of dragon megas Sad

you know what we dont have yet? a Water/Fairy mega. wish there was a pokemon people wanted that would fit that if it mega evolved Angel
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 14, 2014, 06:48 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: you know what we dont have yet? a Water/Fairy mega. wish there was a pokemon people wanted that would fit that if it mega evolved Angel

I know exactly what you mean. I want Mega Azumarill too. Kappa
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Oct 14, 2014, 07:26 PM)My Cupcake Money Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2014, 06:48 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: you know what we dont have yet? a Water/Fairy mega. wish there was a pokemon people wanted that would fit that if it mega evolved  Angel

I know exactly what you mean. I want Mega Azumarill too. Kappa

danget cupcakes, do i need to make it more obvious kappa
if only there was a pokemon people wanted that would fit that if it mega evolved
<---------------------------------- LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE kappa :P
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
All I want is mega milotic and I will be set for life
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

(Oct 14, 2014, 08:38 PM)Legacy Wrote: All I want is mega milotic and I will be set for life
leggy ive heard that ppl think that the hanasomi acc is urs kappa
Kinda wish they would've gave Glalie +40 speed and +20 SpA. With base 100 speed it speed ties it's main OU threats to it like Charizard, Mega Medicham, Mega Kang, etc. It's gonna end up in UU