Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS TUTORIAL] How to Find Shiny Pokemon
Will you be making an updated version of this at all, once more of the facts are known? Smile
Thanks for the video anyway!
Hey Everyone! I've been testing this method for a couple of days and it seems to work. I caught a shiny taillow after 100 and a shiny kakuna after 180. I'm still not 100% sure about the method, but I never gave up and I guess luck was on my side. From experience, you'll need more time and patience in comparison in chaining with the pokeradar in pokemon X and Y. The only way to know if this method works is by experimenting and observing patterns using the dexnav. Good luck everyone! :D
Hope this will be confirmed soon, having no luck with SR so am not feeling my chances using this method :P
So I just got done reading a post on reddit... Here's the link to it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e4y6...edit?pli=1

So basically from that research, that would mean we have the exact same odds of finding a shiny at a chain of 1 versus a chain of 300. Which means shorter chains are just a result of greater luck. I'm not 100% how true all of this is. I just thought it might be relevant to the discussion here.

I came here to look for information because I'm currently working on my third chain of a Pikachu, all of which have exceeded 300 Pikachus, with no yielding of a shiny Sad So I'm guessing through the research in the link I'm just having some luck that's hitting me like a 100% accuracy Sheer Cold