Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] The Results Are In for the Johto Classic Online Competition!
[Image: detail_en_05e52f45-d0a4-4306-bef9-a2fa35c1f1b3.jpg]

The Online Competition has concluded, and the winners have been announced!

Find out how you finished in the most recent tournament!

If you didn’t get a chance to participate in the tournament this time, don’t worry—there will definitely be more opportunities to show off your skills as a Trainer. Keep checking Pokemon.com and the PGL for more information on upcoming Online Competitions.

​Participation gift details:
​Any player listed in the rankings will be sent a special code that can be redeemed to receive a Miltank in their Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game. Log in to your PGL account to receive a message containing your code.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
How do these competitions work exactly? I mean, what do you do in them?
(Jun 7, 2016, 10:29 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: How do these competitions work exactly? I mean, what do you do in them?
You put the pokemon you want to use in the battle box.   Then it is locked for the tournament and you can't use them or switch them out during the tournament.

Then you use the PSS option of Battlespot and choose online competitions.  Then you will be matched up to battle.
(Jun 7, 2016, 10:24 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: [Image: detail_en_05e52f45-d0a4-4306-bef9-a2fa35c1f1b3.jpg]

The Online Competition has concluded, and the winners have been announced!

Find out how you finished in the most recent tournament!

If you didn’t get a chance to participate in the tournament this time, don’t worry—there will definitely be more opportunities to show off your skills as a Trainer. Keep checking Pokemon.com and the PGL for more information on upcoming Online Competitions.

​Participation gift details:
​Any player listed in the rankings will be sent a special code that can be redeemed to receive a Miltank in their Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game. Log in to your PGL account to receive a message containing your code.
When they say rankings does it mean that the competitor has to have a winning record?  I saw that they posted rankings, but my personal information hasn't been posted.  And I know I had more losses than wins, so I'm not sure if that keeps me from getting the Miltank.
JAPANESE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Saiman All qualified players in the Johto Classic Online Competition will get a Miltank just like Gym Leader Whitney’s. To qualify, players must earn a place in the rankings by completing at least three battles.

I got my code when I signed in earlier today on the Pokemon Global Link. It was right above the news slideshow.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jun 8, 2016, 01:40 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: @Saiman All qualified players in the Johto Classic Online Competition will get a Miltank just like Gym Leader Whitney’s. To qualify, players must earn a place in the rankings by completing at least three battles.

I got my code when I signed in earlier today on the Pokemon Global Link. It was right above the news slideshow.
Ah, first online competition.  So I didn't realize that it takes so long for the results.  I'll be more patient in the future Smile
(Jun 8, 2016, 01:40 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: @Saiman All qualified players in the Johto Classic Online Competition will get a Miltank just like Gym Leader Whitney’s. To qualify, players must earn a place in the rankings by completing at least three battles.

I haven't got mine yet.  Just logged in and still haven't seen the code, then again, even my logbook doesn't have my personal stats for the tourney yet.  *sigh*