Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags)
i am using it, was actually fining the game pre share quite tricky compared to x/Y tbh

edit: tempted to get eggs of my team for ruby then no exp share my way thru with competitve pokes and see how it goes XD

also i swear my current team all have 0 iv's in speed slowest ralts i have ever had i swear XD
Photo 
I think I've found a bug. Beacause I don't think there is supposed to be double Tentacool and Wingull in the DexNav. Is this happening to you guys as well?

[Image: batL9Zc.png]
Sorry for the bad cam...
have u patched koro? i've not got seen this yet so dno wats up with that
I haven't even beat rustboro yet lol, I spent like 30-40 mins trying to get a Brave Bird taillow haha (but now that I got it, it's going to destroy some souls)
on a side note I am using the exp share in my AS playthrough so I can beat the game quicker, but when I play OR, I'm not using it, since I'm going to be doing my first ever nuzlocke on it

Edit: It was probably longer than 40 mins. I'm not ashamed
@Koro like evil said, there's already a patch for ORAS, but I haven't read what the patch is for
jeez Eckley lol if u want to do that do what i did on x breed all ur pokes in egg form (the stats are determined before hatching so u can save before hatching but know the stats by soft resetting) on Y then have a friend trade them over for me was funny took about 60 mins supertraining after hatching but that was one hilarious runthrough super op team ftw
haha I was thinking of doing that, but then I started using the dex nav and I couldn't stop until I found one
(Nov 29, 2014, 08:56 AM)koroX Wrote: I think I've found a bug. Beacause I don't think there is supposed to be double Tentacool and Wingull in the DexNav. Is this happening to you guys as well?

Sorry for the bad cam...

It's probably because different areas of water(tentacool) and one is land one is water.(Wingull)

(Nov 29, 2014, 09:05 AM)Oreo Wrote:
(Nov 29, 2014, 08:56 AM)koroX Wrote: I think I've found a bug. Beacause I don't think there is supposed to be double Tentacool and Wingull in the DexNav. Is this happening to you guys as well?

Sorry for the bad cam...

It's probably because different areas of water(tentacool) and one is land one is water.(Wingull)
Maybe, seems kind of unnecessary though.

@evilsabre @Eckley I didn't find a patch.
i'm going to do it for OR Eckley. Lopunny, Blaziken, Altairia, Milotic, Linnoone (just gona catch 1 though for hm slave), gardevoir nearly all gen 3 as well :D

Though i'm tempted not to cuz it makes the game too easy