Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags)
Not going to spoil anything, but dayum I needed 2 HM slaves to cover all 7.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

^ thats not really a spoiler considering there were 8 hm moves in the original i think we got lucky this time around + i think most people know of surf, waterfall, fly, strength, cut and were at least aware rock smash existed as a prominent field move its just the 7th (which i won't mention for sake of people who have never played the originals) and unneeded 8th hm move (flash) that people might not know if they just played the newer games. I mean i struggled with 1 hm slave if you want to carry all 7 at the same time you kind of have to forgo 2 pokes or your party will only be rated 7.8/10 on the balance front. XD

@Eeveeli Its cuz were playing more i guess XD

Edit: in other news i might be able to watch justin tonight since i'm nearly done so as long as he's not on delta episode i'm all good

Edit 2: GUYS GET A SHARKPEDO TEACH IT SURF thank me later :D
I really need to find more time to play it xD

And I didn't watch it but I believe he finished the Delta Episode already, I think he said that in the Reddit AMA he did some days ago, i'm not for 100% sure tho. :D

You know what's cooler than Sharkpedo's surf? Teach Wailmer surf Kappa/ (You won't get the double speed but you can fish on it unlike on Sharkpedo xD)
yea i found that out sadly dno who to use on my OR playthrough now since i'll be starting torchic so will need to find pokes i like for the contests since my original team will be come the contest team since i'm transferring in my fighters. Wonder if pokes i like can even contest well XD

Edit: Elite 4 time Woot (time to get murdered horribly)
Sorry I've been neglecting the site ever since the games cam out.
Anyway, I just beat the elite 4 about an hour ago, and I'm going to start the delta episode after I've watched some TV. Then I'll probably build a team and *try* to get better at competitive in both single battles and vgc
Y-you two are both there already?

Sweet mother of the holy lord Goomy
[Image: tumblr_inline_mwbm2lH4lf1s2dvid.gif]

I'm still at the same point as before. Time to play it for some hours to catch up haha
gona take me ages to do delta saga since i want to get shiny ray and from the trailers i'm presuming he's req to do the saga XD

@Eeveeli well we had to catch up to justin asap to obliterate his team online right :P

ahh this may not have been an opportune time to find out my team has a very real ice weakness....
(Dec 1, 2014, 03:50 PM)Eckley Wrote: @evil

I found myself a little under leveled in the elite four, considering how easy the 8th gym was, but that's probably because my team didn't have any switch in I.e pikachu can't take a hit from anything and I had a huge rock weakness

in a team with 2 megas and 4 competitively (ou) viable pokes why is mightyena dragging my team kicking and screaming through the elite 4 XD
@Eeveeli
[Image: giphy.gif?w=320]

@evil

I found myself a little under leveled in the elite four, considering how easy the 8th gym was, but that's probably because my team didn't have any switch in I.e pikachu can't take a hit from anything and I had a huge rock weakness
Glacia and drake with his salamence caused me a bit of trouble for some reason
wait what how did our posts flip around in order

-site used confuse ray-