Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags)
I'm just catching all the legendaries i ca on AS before I start OR, and then when I finish OR I'm going to trade them over, and try to complete the pokedex for once. although with my patience, it probably won't take long for me to give up haha
i'm playing OR before going for the legendaries cuz i want to know what game i'm gona main leaning towards AS atm but its a hard call since i hate all the male icons and avatars for the secret bases but i luv the female 1's just not as keen on mays avatar as brendons in the remake dam it nintendo why did we have to lose trainer customisation...
Eckley you gonna give me a shiny Zekrom rite.
Absolutely not
why would you get shiny zekrom when normal looks cooler :P ( and is alot easier to get)
Because I need shiny Zekrom and Reshiram since Reshiram don't wanna be shiny for me on day 6 of SRing and nobody wants to trade their Shiny Zekrom.

@Eckley i thot we had somethin special tho
I won't have the patience to get him shiny
I've spent 6 days SRing for a shiny I still don't have. i'll spend another 6 Days waiting for a Shiny Zekrom legit to come on the market then.
you can always go do something else for a bit in game though unlike the people soft reseting for the latis XD
Ohoho you all probably know this already but it is possible to change the battle format in the secret base to inverse battles. Thats pretty cool :D