Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] VGC legends
So in XY the legendary birds were VGC legal, and with ORAS having every legendary pokemon except the ones available in XY, I'm really hoping for base 600 legends to be vgc legal since they are not necessarily stronger than other VGC pokemon commonly used such as garchomp, salamence, etc. I'd really like to know your guys opinion on this, so please discuss it below :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
well I think latios and latias may be vgc legal but not sure :P
(Oct 15, 2014, 04:27 PM)alex4wood Wrote: well I think latios and latias may be vgc legal but not sure :P

those are the main ones im really hoping for, im so hyped for lati@s and they are my definitely 2 of my top 5 legendaries, along with victini, keldeo, and giratina
(Oct 15, 2014, 04:31 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2014, 04:27 PM)alex4wood Wrote: well I think latios and latias may be vgc legal but not sure :P

those are the main ones im really hoping for, im so hyped for lati@s and they are my definitely 2 of my top 5 legendaries, along with victini, keldeo, and giratina

hey is my image readable?
(Oct 15, 2014, 04:57 PM)alex4wood Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2014, 04:31 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:

hey is my image readable?

not really, though i see a BigBrother face
Keepo
[Image: rjef5x.png]
(Oct 15, 2014, 05:33 PM)alex4wood Wrote: Keepo
[Image: rjef5x.png]

you make alternate accounts? what? who knew? i am totally surprised.
I would agree with the concept if it were easier to get decently IV'ed legends. Because it isn't easy, it alienates people from playing VGC because it seems difficult to get into.