Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] getting bored of ORAS:,(
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone has any ideas what i can do to make oras liven up all i do is breed ev train battle maison but the thing is i dont want to get bored of the game coz i love it
Nuzlocke or Wedlocke runs are usually fun :P Also a Wonderlocke is ALOT of fun. I use these rules to spice it up a bit

Nuzlocke:
-Level Limit of next gym leaders highest pokemon (average level of all E4 members)
- no legendary pokemon (even if they have the same base stats such as Garchomp and Tyranitar)
- Only swap out pokemon if they die (Use the first 6 until one dies)
- no HM slaves
- turn exp share off
- dupes clause (ofc)

Wedlocke:
Some might not know what a wedlocke is so here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ2YwKAY...3j9fsq14dW

Wonderlocke:
- for every pokemon you catch on a new route wondertrade it
- turn exp share off
- for legendaries wondertrade 2 pokemon
- if you get a legendary wondertrade 2 pokemon
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
My recommendation is to start battling with other people and take up a battle format you are interested in which can be standard Pokemon rules, Smogon, or VGC doubles. There should be people who are ithing for a battle either here or in other pokemon group testing their battling skills. You'll win games, you'll lose some just as long as you have fun is what's important.
(Mar 20, 2015, 03:20 PM)Black117 Wrote: My recommendation is to start battling with other people and take up a battle format you are interested in which can be standard Pokemon rules, Smogon, or VGC doubles. There should be people who are ithing for a battle either here or in other pokemon group testing their battling skills. You'll win games, you'll lose some just as long as you have fun is what's important.

I got alot of pokemon for batting id rather do singles but when i go in ranks i always loose
Like I said, start off with battling other peope from different groups first. Usually the online battle spot is somwhat unreliable unless you plan to practice with double battling. Try studying the most common movesets for each common pokemon. Smogon has a Battle Dex that has a ton sets which most of the beginners and veteran plays will use. Its should help you understand what roles each pokemon fulfills in battle and how to counteract them.
way to completely disregard me Kappa jk XD
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Get Pokebank and start doing Nuzlockes. Either that or you can expand your research and learn more about the format you like playing the most.
[Insert signature here]
If your still looking for something to do I would recommend going for the national dex. If you already have it and have pokebank then I would recommend going for the living pokedex. I know it may seem daunting, but its actually quite fun and not as impossible as it seems. Plus once you get the shiny charm you'll have many hours of fun shiny hunting ahead of you!
The game I admit is getting boring now that Regional passed over and now it is kinda down until May when it picks back up. But there are all kinds of little player made challenges you can do a lot of them have already been listed above.
(Mar 24, 2015, 02:59 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: The game I admit is getting boring now that Regional passed over and now it is kinda down until May when it picks back up. But there are all kinds of little player made challenges you can do a lot of them have already been listed above.

Im now building mysel a singles team Smile