Poll: DATE
Saturday 24
Sunday 25
Monday 26
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Overwatch Community Stream??
Let's get to the point: i have some spare time left for the following couple of days and i'd like to stream Overwatch (on PC, which makes it possible to switch to something else next.. maybe..) on the community channel, only if i know there will be enough affluence.

I'm available to stream once during one of these days: Saturday 24, Sunday 25 or Monday 26, and i need you to tell me what's the most convenient DAY and TIME (use EST for convenience) for you to watch the stream.

As the title suggests i'd also like to ask our Overwatch PC players of this forum such as @ChaseInfinity or @PKPatriot56 or even..... @Justin ?? - for example - to play with me during the stream. That would be so cool and so much more fun to watch.

I know it's maybe a bit too late to announce this, but i gave priority to other stuffs first. Don't worry if we don't manage to get a decent number of potential spectators, i'll try streaming in the future (some VGC17 Teambuilding probably)

I've already run some tests with OBS and everything runs smooth, my connection is also really good so i won't have any problem with the stream.
I'm not sure if or when I'll be free, but I'll try to be there whenever a time is decided!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I'd probably say Saturday for me since I have uni Monday, but then again you're an hour ahead of me so if Sunday works for naitre then I'll vote Sunday too. As long as the steam isn't like 5am I should be good :p
I'd love to play @GiMYz, i have more time on either Saturday or sunday, so tell me what time you were thinking and I'll make arrangements
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
While I don't play Overwatch, I'd watch for sure!
Are you a pro Genji????!!!??!!1one!?
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I'll see if I can find time to watch you play overwatch and chat. Will be interesting seeing any Pokemon based streams in the future though.
@GiMYz Im pretty much free anytime after 11am Est, I know since you like in Europe it'll be later for you, so just tell us what time your comfortable with and I should be good :D
I was thinking about 5.30PM EST, it seems like a reasonable time - if it's on Sunday.
(Sep 22, 2016, 09:28 AM)GiMYz Wrote: I was thinking about 5.30PM EST, it seems like a reasonable time - if it's on Sunday.

That'll be good, ill be there