Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Cloning-/Fine-Tuning - Service [01st-07th FEB OFFLINE]
Heart 
Hey Guys,

do you have Pokemon you want to share with other players/ are almost perfect but no Action Replay to clone/ make them perfect? Huh

I will do:
-create clones 1-50 per trading date
creating clones goes fast but trading is a matter of time =/
-edit your pokemon to get the right IVs, nature, gender, type of pokeball, nickname or hidden ability

I won't do:
- adjust a useless pokemon to a completely battle-ready one
- EV-Training except 0/126/252
-Shinify/Unshinify
- edit moves

This is what you have to do (in this order please, my Mailbox explodes^^)

1. If you want me to clone an event-pokemon check its legality on serebii.net
2. Write your request in this thread. It should contain your IGN and FC if it isn't  in your Profile, the name of your pokemon and how many clones you need.
3. your possible online time in UTC format
4. to modify your pokemon i want some data about your pokemon referring to your wishes.

I will pm you for a trading date. I won't response to people who are writing all this stuff in a pm.
This will create chaos and im sure i will forget someone. I hope you understand this.

My timezone is UTC +1:00
Please consider that i won't stay online until 2am for a trading date :D
I recommend to add me ingame. I will add you also asap^^

I would be thankful for some good reputation and mentioning in your Giveaway Heart
I will take the freedom to make a clone for me but actually i'm looking for some BR-Mons.
Feel free to borrow me some. You will get them right back of course^^

PLEASE NOTICE: Your pokemons and special wishes have to be legal!!! I refuse to clone/adjust illegal pokemon.

IMPORTANT
I want you to support you to create some giveaways because I love them.
But don't make request for a second giveaway although your first one didn't even started yet.
Another point is that I won't support giveaways on other websites.
If you want to make a second request you should give me the link of your previous giveaway.

requests
@CharizardSoOP21
@TheBullet435
@Eugenio
@Forest
@Shiny Mew
@Lucifer666
@AurisxD

Definition
* Legal (Valid) Pokemon are able to exist naturally in the game without the use of external devices.
* Illegal Pokemon are not able to exist naturally in the game without the use of external devices.
* Legitimate (Legit) Pokemon are created without the use of external devices. Because all of these Pokemon are also able to exist naturally in the game, legitimate Pokemon are a subset of legal Pokemon.
So I have an event pokemon I want to clone (and correct its IVs and Nature) so I can do a giveaway. At least 30 clones of the pokemon.
Hello! May I request a cloning.... request? I'll need my Shiny Hoenn starters cloned 20 times each so I can do my next giveaway!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 18, 2016, 10:00 AM)Eugenio Wrote: So I have an event pokemon  I want to clone (and correct its IVs and Nature) so I can do a giveaway. At least 30 clones of the pokemon.

Added you. PM me when it's your possible online time
(Jan 18, 2016, 10:02 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Hello! May I request a cloning.... request? I'll need my Shiny Hoenn starters cloned 20 times each so I can do my next giveaway!

Hey i hope wie can trade them all at once but it will take some time :P
Same here pm me when you have enough time
Hi! Could you clone my shiny Electabuzz and shiny Gyarados (Each 15 times?) So I can start my first shiny giveaway? Smile
Hey I just send you a PM. Hope you are interested
Can you please clone whatevr pokemon wins my vote on polling Ill announce on friday
Oke, here we go. My friend needs a shiny Heartran i have, but i use it for comp, can you help me? I just need one clone, and i already have the Heartran, and yes. Its legit, i got it from Wondertrade and its from that cave in ORAS, i think. (Im in X,) So please, can you help me?
Sorry for waiting. My Wlan doesn't work correctly.
Thats why i can't give precise times i'm going to be online.
At first i try to finish the requests made by
1.@CharizardSoOP21
2.@Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon
3.@moo311

@Swimmingpenguin791 & @Forest please edit your requests
@irazer91 please make your request here, too^^

I also edited some stuff in my startpost. =P
Cheers