Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Give away!
I have always wanted a groudon.

I have no idk what the best nature is on the guy. I have always gotten Sapphire. So I have never been able to get him. I do enjoy VGC. So if you have time and get to this request I would take anything!

Thank you!!
Are we really getting these Pokemon?
If it is possible, I would like a shiny Keldeo in Resolute form level 100, with 6IVs and Adamant Nature.
If that is not possible, I would like a Shiny Kyurem, level 100, and I don't care about the nature or ivs.
Please and thank you!
Oh my yes finally someone with powersaves. long story short my powersaves was stolen. lol. so ive been wanting a regular victini and shiny or regular enti with good or perfect ivs.
Thanks.
happy new years to you!
Completely new this and also this gen of poker on I'd love a mew though any stats Smile

Thanks in advance!
Hello, everyone who has waited for there pokemon I would like to apologize. My aunt recently got very sick so I have been cross country for some time. And as I said it was first come first serve so anyone who is pass page 3 I'm very sorry but genning can be very stressful when 84 people are spamming you with pm's. Once I get my power saves licence fixed I will try and get back to the people I have already pm'ed and thank you for those who understand, it means a lot to me.
Might I request a Pokemon? I understand that anyone who is past page 3 will have to wait indefinitely, but whenever you get the chance, I'd love to have a Mew, max IV, and either Calm or Timid natures? I've always wanted this rare critter, but has never obtained it since the days of Pokemon Yellow.

I apologize for requesting something after your post, but I just wanted to comment incase you do get this far in requests. I hope your aunt has gotten better over the holidays and you were still able have a merry Christmas and a wonderful New Years. Till then, most of us will be waiting patiently.

Take care :]
(Jan 3, 2016, 11:43 PM)Madison0122 Wrote: Hello, everyone who has waited for there pokemon I would like to apologize. My aunt recently got very sick so I have been cross country for some time. And as I said it was first come first serve so anyone who is pass page 3 I'm very sorry but genning can be very stressful when 84 people are spamming you with pm's. Once I get my power saves licence fixed I will try and get back to the people I have already pm'ed and thank you for those who understand, it means a lot to me.
Sorry about the harsh comment I posted previously...