Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Out of Commission for the time being (atleast)
powersaves ruined my pokemon Y cartridge so i cant do anything at the moment, not sure how much im gonna do for ORAS when it comes out as i'd rather it not ruin that too. I'm just gonna wait and see how this works out Undecided
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I don't know exactly what powersaves do, or if you can do this, but can I have a 6IV Jolly Ditto?
(Nov 15, 2014, 03:24 PM)Machampion Wrote: I don't know exactly what powersaves do, or if you can do this, but can I have a 6IV Jolly Ditto?

I have a powersaves, and I can confirm that you can do that. Smile
IGN: Lewis
FC: 5086-2444-3490

Jolteon - Male, Focus Sash, Volt Absorb: Moves, Agility,Baton Pass, Thunderbolt, Charge Beam
IVs: Max And EVs: 252 SPA, 252 SPE, 4 HP
Nature: Modest
Shiny: No

Vaporeon - Female, Sitrus Berry, Water Absorb: Moves, Wish,Baton Pass, Acid Armor, Scald
IVs: Max And EVs: 4 SPA, 252 SPD, 252 HP
Nature: Calm
Shiny: Yes

Espeon - Female, Light Clay, Magic Bounce: Moves, Calm Mind,Baton Pass, Reflect, Psyshock
IVs: Max And EVs: 4 SPA, 252 SPE, 252 HP
Nature: Timid
Shiny: No

Flareon - Male, Choice Scarf, Flash Fire: Moves, Flare Blitz,Baton Pass, Iron Tail, Double-Edge
IVs: Max And EVs: 252 ATT, 252 SPE, 4 HP
Nature: Jolly

Glaceon - Female, Leftovers, Snow Cloak: Moves, Barrier,Baton Pass, Double Team, Blizzard
IVs: Max And EVs: DEF 252, 252 HP, 4 SPA
Nature: BOLD

Umbreon - Male, Leftovers, Synchronize: Moves, Curse,Baton Pass, Wish, Payback
IVs: Max And EVs: DEF 28, 240 HP, 244 SPD
Nature: Careful

Greninja - Male, Choice Scarf, Protean: Moves, Dark Pulse,Grass Knot, Surf, Ice Beam
IVs: Max And EVs: SPE 252, 252 SPA, 4 HP
Nature: Timid
I'm down for powersaves right now, my Y cartridge got fried from using powersaves and stopped working :/, might be back for ORAS but dont know how much i will be using them anymore
(Oct 17, 2014, 02:41 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: powersaves ruined my pokemon Y cartridge so i cant do anything at the moment, not sure how much im gonna do for ORAS when it comes out as i'd rather it not ruin that too. I'm just gonna wait and see how this works out  Undecided

I hope you had most of your stuff in Pokemon Bank so that you aren't set too far back.
(Nov 16, 2014, 05:35 PM)Joushou Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2014, 02:41 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: powersaves ruined my pokemon Y cartridge so i cant do anything at the moment, not sure how much im gonna do for ORAS when it comes out as i'd rather it not ruin that too. I'm just gonna wait and see how this works out  Undecided

I hope you had most of your stuff in Pokemon Bank so that you aren't set too far back.

I had absolutely none of it in there, i got a new y and figured i could back the save up but now it acts like pokemon y isnt a game and just doesnt try reading my new game i got Undecided
Sorry to hear that MARS! :/
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:25 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: I had absolutely none of it in there, i got a new y and figured i could back the save up but now it acts like pokemon y isnt a game and just doesnt try reading my new game i got  Undecided

I know that you can't trade saves between different copies of the same game but Powersaves not recognizing your cartridge sounds bad. Have you tested Powersaves with any other cartridges to see if it's just your Powersaves acting up? My device didn't recognize Pokemon Y until after I tried testing it with Kingdom Hearts 3DS.
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:38 PM)Joushou Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:25 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: I had absolutely none of it in there, i got a new y and figured i could back the save up but now it acts like pokemon y isnt a game and just doesnt try reading my new game i got  Undecided

I know that you can't trade saves between different copies of the same game but Powersaves not recognizing your cartridge sounds bad. Have you tested Powersaves with any other cartridges to see if it's just your Powersaves acting up? My device didn't recognize Pokemon Y until after I tried testing it with Kingdom Hearts 3DS.

works fine for my x, my old y comes up as a blank game cartridge (tells me its unsupported), and my new y is non-existent to it if i put it in, though im not really using it for my x because id like to keep it if i need it for pokes and such for ORAS i can't get in it