Poll: Which services do you like the most?
This poll is closed.
Dittos
22.49%
38 22.49%
Modifications
19.53%
33 19.53%
Gennings
11.83%
20 11.83%
Breeders Bank
7.10%
12 7.10%
Giveaway
34.32%
58 34.32%
Pokemon Center League
4.73%
8 4.73%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
@xenzeno I am online rn
@yoshikidneo  The Rayquaza is an event pokemon that can only be traded through FC. Add my FC and I will add yours. I am online rn

Shiny Rayquaza Event Giveaway Now Closed!
Thank you all for participating in our Giveaways!!

(May 6, 2016, 09:05 PM)Davizz Wrote: @yoshikidneo  The Rayquaza is an event pokemon that can only be traded through FC. Add my FC and I will add yours. I am online rn
Don't see you online though :/
@xenzeno  I was turning on my 3DS while i wrote that lol :P

Enjoy!
All requests after Ben for modifications will NOT be complete tonight!! Sorry but I have to turn in early for work tomorrow!

I have to go to the market quickly and I will complete any requests leftover from today ^^
(May 6, 2016, 09:15 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: All requests after Ben for modifications will NOT be complete tonight!! Sorry but I have to turn in early for work tomorrow!

I have to go to the market quickly and I will complete any requests leftover from today ^^
No problem! As I said before, I'm perfectly willing to wait a few days if you need me to. You're just one person, nobody expects you to rush like crazy and get to people immediately! You're doing us a great service just by offering the things that you do. :D
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(May 6, 2016, 09:15 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: All requests after Ben for modifications will NOT be complete tonight!! Sorry but I have to turn in early for work tomorrow!

That's fine I can wait whenever you have the time dude :D perhaps tomorrow.
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
@TehBestCloner I have to go T.T Seems like it'll have to be delayed again... Same time tomorrow perhaps?

EDIT: Maybe you could send them over to Davizz and have him exchange it to me?
(May 6, 2016, 09:28 PM)xenzeno Wrote: @TehBestCloner I have to go T.T Seems like it'll have to be delayed again... Same time tomorrow perhaps?

EDIT: Maybe you could send them over to Davizz and have him exchange it to me?
Can you still get online now?
Sorry, I was asked to get something from the market -.-'
But if you can't, prob same time tomorrow since I will be online early tomorrow
(May 6, 2016, 08:04 PM)Lythania Wrote: Keep in mind that I am very patient, I'm not in any rush. Do what you need to do, and get back to me when you're able. I don't mind waiting a few days if you're busy. Smile

Would this be possible? I don't want to seem greedy hahah. I'm figuring that this would give me an excellent start for the Masuda method. :D Thank goodness for the internet! I'm playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and have already added you. Smile I can do this via GTS if you want, just let me know and I'll edit my post to include the necessary information!

IGN: Lyth
FC: 4613-7454-0985
Requesting Single Pokemon: Ditto
Shiny - JPN - Lvl 100 - Max/Perfect IVs
Hidden Ability: Impostor
Nature: One of the neutral ones, preferably Quirky
Pokeball: I don't mind whatever pokeball it's in. Dream Ball would be awesome, but totally not necessary.
Held Item: Destiny Knot if at all possible, if not then it's not a problem!  Heart
@Lythania Your Ditto is ready to pick up Smile
I am adding you now so I will be online within 1-3 min!