Poll: Which fan made game should Rogue stream?
Pokemon Uranium
Pokemon Lunar Dark/Solar Light
Pokemon Insurgence
Pokemon Sage
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pick the game Rogue streams next!
What's poppin friends?

I haven't picked out a date yet, but I will once I choose what game to play. But I'm gonna stream another Pokemon fan made game.
I prefer fan made games because I like hack mons, I get bored playing through a story with the same Pokemon.
I'll put them up in a poll for everyone to vote on, and we'll go from there. It'll be fun, we can all chat and we'll name the pokemon after viewers.

*Last game we played it didn't really last long, we did a nuzlocke and I failed within the first couple hours. My problem with streaming a nuzlocke is that I have to grind a lot so I don't lose, and I think that'd be kind of boring to do while streaming. However I have no problem doing a nuzlocke if thats what everyone wants. We'll decide that later.

Here are the choices:

Pokemon Uranium version:
[Image: avatar4.png]

This is a fan made game with over 100 new pokemon, 7 gyms, and a whole new type: Nuclear type. It's basically a pokemon type that is super effective to every other type in the game, while being weak to every type as well. Never played it, but it looks fun.

Pokemon Solar Light & Lunar Dark
[Image: latest?cb=20110605113928]

This is the game that we failed the nuzlocke in! I only played got to play around an hour, but I enjoyed my time playing it. Apparently it already has over 200 new pokemon, with only around 6 gyms at the time. It also has a very cool aspect: It basically has quests. Like an rpg! We pokemon: the rpg now. It's time. But ye, not much else to say. This game was dope so far.

Pokemon Insurgence
[Image: pokemon-insurgence.JPG?itok=66HkqtYp]

Another one that I've played and it's by FAR my favorite. I played it a long time ago when there were only like 2 gyms, so I have no idea how much it's grown. But I loved every minute of it. Your pokemon follow you (I love that feature ok), it has a cool story, new mega evolution's, an actual challenging story line that isn't trying too hard (like pokemon that are 15 levels higher than you in terrains that help them become stronger), nature changers/iv changers, and my favorite: Delta Pokemon. Delta pokemon are basically rare breeds of pokemon that look different, and have different typings/get different moves/have different abilities. For example: There's a delta scyther in the game thats fighting/ice. It's super dope and I love it.

Pokemon Sage
[Image: DemoOpening.png]

"An ambitious fangame that is currently in the making. It is being worked on by a wide variety of people all across 4chan's /vp/ board. It contains 229 Fakemon."
I've never played this, but I really want to. What really sets this apart from the others are 2 things. 1. The creators want to focus on the spirit of pokemon, and what they think it should be to make it the most enjoyable. 2. How high quality the game looks. All the fakemon look really detailed, even have their own art. On top of that, they have dedicated members for story, characters, music, art, mechanics, and more. Making it a thorough game with lots of effort poured into it. It may not be as challenging as something like Insurgence, but I think it'd be super chill to play.

There we have it. 4 games to pick from. Let senpai Ganondorf-san know whats up. It'll be lots of fun, we'll go through, make decisions together, name pokemon after eachother, and just chill and hang out.

<3
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!! INSURGENCE!!!
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
mew Kappa
I voted for Insurgence, but I wouldn't mind seeing Uranium. I tried downloading it but it didn't work for me. Sad It might be because I'm using a Mac.
Superman 64
Otherwise I abstain. Kappa
(Jul 28, 2015, 06:33 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Superman 64
Otherwise I abstain. Kappa

Seconded Kappa