Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokémon QUIZ - Are you a noob or a pro?
[Image: SEU3yYr.png]

Hi all!

I would like to present to you the Pokemon Quiz, a website where you can test your general knowledge on the game, see how many of the 151 original first generation Pokemon you can name, and find out which Pokemon you are! You can challenge your friends and try to make it into the top 100 leaderboard!

Click any of the images below to start a quiz:

[Image: ia8pZ8E.png]

[Image: PDXz8bE.png]

[Image: lTirmg8.png]

All quizzes can also be found at www.pokemonquiz.net. Share your scores below and let's see who can get the best scores!

Wafflecakes
i'm a pokemon champion 100% Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Got 100% Smile
(Jul 30, 2017, 02:06 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: i'm a pokemon champion 100% Big Grin

(Jul 30, 2017, 02:17 PM)moo311 Wrote: Got 100% Smile

Nicely done guys!! :D
Who can name all 151 original Pokemon from the first generation? Try it now at http://www.pokemonquiz.net/151-original-pokemon-quiz/! :D
Finished in 9:13 and got 148. The pictures definitely helped. I think I messed up with the nidorans. I didn't know if I should put "M" and "F" or "Male" and "Female" or just leave them alone.
got 130 before time ran out
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Jul 31, 2017, 02:46 PM)moo311 Wrote: Finished in 9:13 and got 148. The pictures definitely helped. I think I messed up with the nidorans. I didn't know if I should put "M" and "F" or "Male" and "Female" or just leave them alone.

Impressive scores! Thank you for sharing Smile Oh and just "Nidoran" is fine, because in the game they're called "Nidoran" with the male/female icon next to it, but there's no way to type that haha.

(Jul 31, 2017, 08:24 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: got 130 before time ran out

Very nice! :D
I am pokemon champion Uxie Smile
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
(Aug 3, 2017, 06:15 PM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: I am pokemon champion Uxie Smile

Cool!! :D