Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Poke'Strange ~
Shocked 
Hey guys, so I was telling my little sister about some creepy stuffs about games and in general Pokemon.

We all know all Pokemon games have either odd ball things, creepy sayings, or what not.
What is the most strangest, scariest, awkward, or thought provoking thing in Pokemon to you?

For me lol, Red version was my first game but I would have to say (pokemon overall), the idea that the professor is a bit you know you know with your mom and your Pops is missing.

:s
haha good find Seoul. I'm sure there's a lot going on we don't think about when playing. The one obvious thing i can think of is the ghost girl that seems to pop up randomly in the games.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(May 19, 2015, 12:11 PM)Justin Wrote: haha good find Seoul. I'm sure there's a lot going on we don't think about when playing. The one obvious thing i can think of is the ghost girl that seems to pop up randomly in the games.

lol highly agreed~
Yup my little sis was freaked when she saw that xD
^^^ scariest moment of all time kappa
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Thumbs Up 
lmao @naitre xDDD
(May 19, 2015, 03:25 AM)SoundOTheSeoul Wrote: For me lol, Red version was my first game but I would have to say (pokemon overall), the idea that the professor is a bit you know you know with your mom and your Pops is missing.

Whoa, the prof is a man of science! He wouldn´t do that!
But the old pervert who looks through the window of the grass type/girls only gym in that edition is real!
Shocked 
(May 21, 2015, 03:27 AM)Asyla Wrote:
(May 19, 2015, 03:25 AM)SoundOTheSeoul Wrote: For me lol, Red version was my first game but I would have to say (pokemon overall), the idea that the professor is a bit you know you know with your mom and your Pops is missing.

Whoa, the prof is a man of science! He wouldn´t do that!
But the old pervert who looks through the window of the grass type/girls only gym in that edition is real!

lmao !!! I remember that xD well then that is definitely awks ~ kappa
Everyone would be playing pokemon then!

[Image: xRhDxT6.png]

[Image: MXRPKt5.png]
Wailord and Skitty... *shudders*
Dittos can't breed dittos