Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon League Final Questions
Rainbow 
So Just a couple Questions before I can officially open it. 
1)  Doubles or singles? (each battler chooses what they are, I jusf want people to know what they're up against)
2)  When Works for you guys? (Time wise)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Currently
Mythical Creatures @Chansey 
Monkey theme-team @Dova  - Doubles - Mon&Thurs= 4pm CST to 11pm CST Sat = All day, Sun= 2pm to 11PM - Gym Leader
Dragon Gym @TheAlmightySancho  - Singles - 4pm GMT to 9:30pm GMT(Weekday), 12pm GMT to12am GMT(Week end). - Gym Leader
 TBD @PerchPond 
Dark Kahuna @Kris - Singles - 10am AEST - 10pm AEST (5pm PDT) - Kahuna
Normal @RetroTyphlosion  - Doubles -?- E4
Fire @Black Waterfall - Singles - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-10 EST - Gym Leader
water kahuna @moo311 - Doubles - Friday/Saturday from 8 PM EST to 8 AM EST - Kahuna​
Grass gym @Cubby Gamer 
Egg Moves @0kamii - ? - ? - Trial Capt.
? @yung lord  - ? - ? - Kahuna
? @Agro - ? - ? - E4
? @stephenWITNESS - ? - ? - E4
Turtles @Tenebris_Kane - ? - ? - Gymleader
Fighting/Fairy  @FireTaco - Doubles - Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9-12 EST. - E4
? @wartty 
Bug @Pokeballsohard 

Also I need t o know for-sure whose holding a position (Trusted-User + only for position)
(Also @Tenebris_Kane I was thinking you may want to use a turtle themed team because Blastoise, but i dunno)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I remember that someone suggested before that each Elite Four member/Kahuna/Gym leader could choose between Doubles or Singles (or even some other rules). This seems a good idea to me because it mirrors the way the Captains give their own touches to their trials in Gen 7 etc.

It would also be nice to have a 'Hall Of Fame' thread that just as in the game keeps track of all Champions and their teams, what do you guys think?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Dova 

I am terrible at Comptetitive battling so I doubt it would go well regardless of what I pick  Tongue

It may be fun to do a turtle team but I think it wouldn't be very viable so it would just be a fun challenge for trainers if I go ahead with that?

I'll be doing strictly singles. Free most days from 10am AEST - 10pm AEST (5pm PDT)

Since Kahunas in game can't be challenged until clearing certain Trials, so I suggest we put forth a requirement to fight the Kahunas.
OU MASTER RACE
Singles. Single are best.

I'm probably available every 2 hours on weekdays starting from about 4pm GMT to 9:30pm GMT and then the same for weekends but starting at 12pm GMT and going until about 12am (midnight) GMT.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Apr 5, 2018, 08:06 AM)Kris Wrote: I'll be doing strictly singles. Free most days from 10am AEST - 10pm AEST (5pm PDT)

Since Kahunas in game can't be challenged until clearing certain Trials, so I suggest we put forth a requirement to fight the Kahunas.
So every 3 battles you win you you face one and then another one before the E4? @Kris
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Apr 5, 2018, 08:53 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Singles. Single are best.

I'm probably available every 2 hours on weekdays starting from about 4pm GMT to 9:30pm GMT and then the same for weekends but starting at 12pm GMT and going until about 12am (midnight) GMT.

No, my friend, Doubles are best.

@TheAlmightySancho
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I'll be doing double battles and I'm available Friday/Saturday from 8 PM EST to 8 AM EST (sorry about the weird times, school and stuff)
Doubles. My time depends on the day.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!