Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] One of the best fanmade Eeveelutions ive seen!!
Yep! I was scrolling through fan made eeveelution and found this awesome guy! [Image: tumblr_m6yen6Ttmi1rw7u8ro4_540.png]

QUAKEON!!

yeah i decided to call it quakeon!

Now tell me and show me a picture of a fanmade one and you name it!
Anyone else have a favorite FAN MADE OR MADE BY YOU eeveelution?
Anyone???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[Image: cb8d6fc9818cc4f9721110d09da86c9c.jpg]
This looks kinda cool. I call it, Intelleon. I'm pretty sure it's a psychic type... So the "intell" part of it is shortened from "intellect". And of course, "eon" at the end. It could also be a ghost type. In that case, Bansheon. "Bansh" comes from "banshee", and "eon" obviously. It would evolve from a dusk stone. Pretty interesting eeveelution.
@Shiny Mew Yeah! It would most likely be Ghost since there is already a Psychic type one! I like that one alot.. but not as much as QUAKEON!
Well, I personally like this one
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
I'd call it... Freezion and it would have to be an Ice type Smile
(Feb 23, 2016, 06:13 PM)naitre Wrote: [Image: 8bzJP.jpg]

The artist can be found here

I wish every single one of these were real Eeveelutions.
Yeah, I like the ground and ghost type one's from @naitre