Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon ROM Hacks
So as I play and severely struggle through Pokemon Reborn (btw I definitely recommend looking into playing it) I was wondering how many of you guys actually play the different ROM Hacks and which ones you would recommend?
Dark Rising, Glazed, and Naturia are my favorite rom hacks, I recommend them Smile
Oh Amethyst she definitely knows how to make a good level design.

Yeah Reborn is definitely one the hardest fan made games to play considering you literally have to search the ends of Earth for little puzzles just to get some good Pokemon. Man the one that frustrated me the most was the Chrysolia Forest to get through the main story and the Eevee. The whole Route 1 honey puzzle to get Heracross/Joltik was very tedious but I found out how to get a Beldum here. Currently my main rotation is Greninja, Gardevoir, Diggersby, Dusclops, Metagross, Sylveon, Ninetails, Gengar, Swampert, Noviern, and Heracross. Currently I'm almost at Calcenon City literally abusing the good ol' parthner saves your whole damn team mechanic just to get everyone at around the low 70s. Its a really well made game with an interesting storyline, amazing graphics, and somewhat great level design.
(Feb 24, 2015, 07:03 PM)Black117 Wrote: Oh Amethyst she definitely knows how to make a good level design.

Yeah Reborn is definitely one the hardest fan made games to play considering you literally have to search the ends of Earth for little puzzles just to get some good Pokemon. Man the one that frustrated me the most was the  Chrysolia Forest to get through the main story and the Eevee. The whole Route 1 honey puzzle to get Heracross/Joltik was very tedious but I found out how to get a Beldum here.  Currently my main rotation is Greninja, Gardevoir, Diggersby, Dusclops, Metagross, Sylveon, Ninetails, Gengar, Swampert,  Noviern, and Heracross. Currently I'm almost at Calcenon City literally abusing the good ol' parthner saves your whole damn team mechanic just to get everyone at around the low 70s. Its a really well made game with an interesting storyline, amazing graphics, and somewhat great level design.

Oh tell me about it, like I've struggled just to put something of a decent team together and even though I always find like my Arcanine to be overleveled. (Even know when I'm facing Luna and holy crap that freaking Umbreon is a killer) Like where the heck do you find half that stuff since my current rotation is Greninja,Arcanine, Klingklang, Hitmonchan, Meowstic, Amoongus at high 50s and low to mid 60s and then I have a Kirlia (not sure what to evolve it into since its male though I'm thinking Gardevoir since I need that coverage) Noibat and Pichu I need to work with. I just got made it to Luna after saving her from the Arceus Cult. (which at first really was aggravating me because those puzzles were freaking hard and then when you first fight El and his Ditto-Arceus that I at thought was a mandatory fight).
Love reborn but i lag, I reccomend Anything BUT flora sky dear god did that hack suck it was terrible
I like dark rising 1 and 2 would recemend em ☺
Pokemon Snakewood is pretty decent, albeit very weird and all over the place and can require some serious grinding at times. But it's still very funny, rather creative (with a LOT of references), and well put together. I've also heard good things about Pokemon Light Platinum, although I haven't gotten too far into it myself. From what I have seen, though, it is really good looking and plays very well.