Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Sun and Moon prediction
Hey guys, it's me, Johnny (even though my real name is Hayden) and I have a prediction of Sun and Moon. You guys know Magerna, that 7th gen Pokemon? In the movie description, it said something about a mechanical kingdom, so could that mean that there will be a mechanical kingdom in Sun and Moon? Feel free to leave your thoughts below!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Perhaps. All I care about is giving megas to more legends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@wundrweapon :p lol
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I think that Magearna will have an important role in the plot of the Sun and Moon games. Having a city based on the "machanical kingdom" is a possibility, but I think this "kingdom" might be  anime exlusive.

I also believe that the games (because the games are related with the 20th anniversary) might have a post-game revisit to one of the previous regions (Kalos or less likely Kanto) and 15-20 new megas for older pokemon (my bet is the Machamp, Solrock, Lunatone, Rapidash, Ninetales, Milotic, Butterfree are some of them).

I heard that next days we might learn more details about the box legendaries. I can't wait.
I hope we'll discover what the hell the "strange artifact" from X and Y is all about.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Okay these are long shots, and may sound more like a wish but here it goes:

1. Customization - I know every gen has their own unique feature but it's the new game after xy (not including oras) so maybe they decide to retain the feature and treat the skates as the unique one instead.

2. Revisit Kalos - It can be a mirror game of the 2nd gen where we get to come back to the other region.

3. Johto Starters will have their Megas - Woohoo more megas! Please.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

I think it's going to be a pair of games like XY an ORAS. They already have it started so why not keep going?