Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon shuffle is out!
[Image: pokemon-shuffle-169.jpg]

For the once who didn't know about this yet: You can now download Pokemon shuffe in the eShop for free! :D

I just downloaded it so I cant tell you much about it but I like it so far. It's pretty much like Candy crush with hearts that have to recover over time and stuff Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I gave it a try, you get five hearts at the start. Each level costs one heart, and it takes 30 minutes to recover one heart. You can earn in-game currency by playing to buy more hearts and items, but they seem too rare to make any real difference.

In my opinion, they were a bit too greedy when they made it. The tutorial should not have cost any hearts, it takes too long to recover hearts and it's too hard to earn coins and jewels.
Is it called eStore for others and eShop for US?
(Feb 18, 2015, 10:22 AM)Onihige Wrote: I gave it a try, you get five hearts at the start. Each level costs one heart, and it takes 30 minutes to recover one heart. You can earn in-game currency by playing to buy more hearts and items, but they seem too rare to make any real difference.

In my opinion, they were a bit too greedy when they made it. The tutorial should not have cost any hearts, it takes too long to recover hearts and it's too hard to earn coins and jewels.

I just finished the first few level and I have to agree with you, they should give you a way to earn coins and jewels since it will take forever until you can buy things like let's say a great ball. In my option I think the time isn't too long thought I can understand it that it feels long for other people. I will most likely only play this game whenever i'm in my bus to school so I won't play it all the time/need to wait till all the hearts are recovered again. :P

(Feb 18, 2015, 10:33 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Is it called eStore for others and eShop for US?

Nope I just dun goofed and wrote eStore instead of eShop haha
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Feb 18, 2015, 10:17 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: It's pretty much like Candy crush

[Image: dansgame.png]

Candy crush took over loads of people when I was in school. I was one of the only ones who didn't play it (I played pokemon on my phone instead Kappa)
(Feb 18, 2015, 10:41 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2015, 10:33 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Is it called eStore for others and eShop for US?

Nope I just dun goofed and wrote eStore instead of eShop haha

Oh alright haha. Just downloaded it now. eShop is easy access.
I don't have it (yet) but it looks like they used the same sprites from Battle Trozei. Like exactly the same
About to download it (once I finish EV training some Pokemon), it sounds like fun but I am NOT a fan of the microtransactions. :/
Yay! I caught Mew! Shame I can't transfer it to the bank. :P
I still need to get Mew!

The game is cute and simple, still not a fan that Nintendo is attempting to do microtransactions though. :P