Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Post any of your collected shinies here
My first two shinies were both from X's friend Safari. Genesis the Nuzleaf and Strawberry the Dunsparce. Next I chainfished for, and obtained, a shiny Poliwhirl. He was named Emerald. Those were my first three and most recently was that Shiny Turtonator I hatched while trying for a 6iv one. I only still have my Shiny Nuzleaf from my first three but he is one of my favorites. I plan on hunting for a shiny Nidoran Female soon.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@TheAlmightySancho It doesn't work for files, so @Bendytheinkdemon37 you'd have to upload it somewhere, I'd recommend imgur personally (you can change the setting to Hidden if you'd like so that nobody can see it other than those you provide the link to), and then click the image under the Italic icon when making a new reply, and paste the URL there
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
I was half-right
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
https://ibb.co/ewWmMc
this link will show my shiny lotad (hopefully)
My first Shiny in S and M was a Slowpoke. still got it too. I was just out trying to sos encounter a slowbro so i wouldnt have to spend time evolving two slowpokes instead of one. so I was just chainning for a few minutes, and out of nowhere a slowpoke appears, and its slightly more pale. then i see the sparkle. I was just like...theirs no fking way i just found a shiny.I stared at it for another few minutes and then i was like, this cannot be real. i hadnt even gotten to the second island i dont think, and i had already found my first shiny. and then of course once i beat the non shiny, THEN the slowbro chose to appear. so i had to catch the shiny(which obviously i did) and then redo the entire sos chain again to get the slowbro. just goes to show, this game has ways of making you mad even when your happy. 
Still it doesnt beat the shiny alolan sandshrew story. so back when we had the little hail cup, i was trying to hatch an alolan sandshrew for my team. and i kid you not, after only 5 eggs, i hatched a shiny. i freaked out so hard XD
@Bendytheinkdemon37 If you right-click the picture, and select "Open Image in New Tab", and then copy and paste that new URL into the space provided after clicking the picture of the image under the Italic symbol when making a new reply, it'll work: 
[Image: Shiny_Lotad.png]
(Apr 6, 2018, 10:21 AM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @Bendytheinkdemon37 If you right-click the picture, and select "Open Image in New Tab", and then copy and paste that new URL into the space provided after clicking the picture of the image under the Italic symbol when making a new reply, it'll work: 
[Image: Shiny_Lotad.png]

thanks
[Image: Shiny_Lombre.png]Any better nicknames for my shiny lombre?
@Bendytheinkdemon37 No prob!
[Image: Aquamarine.png]

Shiny tentacool on 16 fishing encounters