Ability : Unaware
Level : 50
EVs : 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Atk
Relaxed Nature

-Haze
-Recover
-Waterfall/EQ/Toxic
-Power Up Punch/EQ/Waterfall

This set completely disables every set-up sweeper possible that doesn't have a grass move. Unaware ability makes it so that even a +6 aqua jet from Azumarill or Play Rough from Slurpuff does squat. Defense EV investments because most set-up sweepers in the metagame tend to be more physically oriented. Waterfall and EQ for extra damage and STAB and if you run toxic then the sitrus berry comes in to play; if you get hit by a crit then you have the backup recovery giving quagsire a second wind in preference to Leftovers, giving quagsire more time to stall out your opponent. But lets say your opponent isn't affected by toxic, then set up Power Up Punch until you have a good attack stat running then "sweep" with EQ or Waterfall if you're running those in preference to Toxic.

Gl and hf  tjfBlame
[Insert signature here]
great set. i love quagsire as a competitive poekmon, but with the set you have i would probably run scald instead of physical moves for a more supportive set, not a bad set, just my opinion
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 4, 2014, 08:25 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: great set. i love quagsire as a competitive poekmon, but with the set you have i would probably run scald instead of physical moves for a more supportive set, not a bad set, just my opinion
Scald is nice for burns so nice point and you can replace Toxic with Scald as well for more physical bulkiness :D
[Insert signature here]