Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] A UU Team Build
I would really appreciate it if someone critiqued one of the UU teams I am working on! i would like to hear/see what moves I can substitute, any members to replace, and anything of that effect. The complete build for the team is right here:

Violence (Sceptile) (M) @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

Forretress (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball

Delinquent (Krookodile) (F) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Pursuit

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell

Tornadus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot
- Tailwind

Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Endeavor

Shimono Hiro!

I'll edit this post with a more in-depth analysis when I'm home since I'm in the car, but your team is really weak to Fire, Ice and Fighting types. Also, why do you have two stealth rockers?
(Aug 21, 2016, 11:02 AM)Elly Wrote: Also, why do you have two stealth rockers?

From my xp with sr, double stealth rock isn't too bad. A lot of people sack off their hazard removal if they take out the first thing that used sr, because they assume you aren't running double stealth rock.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Aug 21, 2016, 11:13 AM)w2gMk Wrote:

From my xp with sr, double stealth rock isn't too bad. A lot of people sack off their hazard removal if they take out the first thing that used sr, because they assume you aren't running double stealth rock.
yeah, sometimes you have to do something you shouldn't really do in order to suprise the opponent, am I right?
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 21, 2016, 11:17 AM)Allegro Wrote:
(Aug 21, 2016, 11:13 AM)w2gMk Wrote:

yeah, sometimes you have to do something you shouldn't really do in order to suprise the opponent, am I right?

Lol ye. My fav thing is strange scarf leads and stuff. Soemtimes I get a nice psyshock on crobats from my scarfed gardevoirs which is fun.

But back to what elly wrote, the team certainly has a huge weakness to ice fire and fighting... Have you used team builders before like team magma's team builder? I use that and it keeps me from stacking weaknesses like this.
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

@w2gMk @Allegro Yeah, but the things is since the team is really weak to fire and fire, a more offensive set with something like Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Stone Edge could help with those. Also, I don't think that Tailwind is necessary on Torn since your attackers are already pretty fast.

You could maybe swap Mamoswine with Frosslass to hazard stack if you really want a sash lead, but I'd recommend an offensive Mamoswine.

You'll have to change a lot of things to fix those weaknesses, so like @w2gMk said, try to use a teambuilder to avoid having so much weaknesses that to fix it, you'll need to swap half of your team.
One last thing before I get more clarity, I can't tell what your team's build is trying to be. It seems like an odd in-between of balance and hyper offense and it confuses me a little bit.
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

I'd suggest running an all out attacking Sceptile with Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast and HP Fire/EQ. This set is better suited for your team as it mitigates the amount of times Pokemon can switch in on Mega Sceptile as well as it breaks more walls such as Milotic, Suicune, Vaporeon and Krookodile easier

Banded Krookodile would work better here or even a scarf variant. Dread Plate doesn't give Krookodile the damage boost it needs to break walls or pick up KOs

Wish + Baton Pass Sylveon is a better option over Blissey for this team for a more offensive presence as well as providing pivoting and a check to most of the Dragon, Dark and Fighting types in the tier

Offensive Crobat with Taunt works better than Tornadus plus it gives you a reliable Fairy, Ground, Poison and Fighting resist and fast pivot

Life Orb Mamoswine with Ice Shard, Earthquake, Icicle Crash and either Superpower or Knock Off suits this team more. Jolly nature with Thick Fat by the way