Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS VGC] Need Your Kind Assistance Please
I am looking to build a VGC team that I can use for Battlespot Ranking Double Battle. I know four Pokemons that I want for sure, but I am stumbling to decide which other Pokemons I can add to the team. Hope you guys can help me. Thanks!

My Team:
Clefairy (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 124 HP / 220 Def / 4 SpA / 156 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Follow Me
- Protect
- Helping Hand

Aegislash (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 164 SpA / 76 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- King's Shield
- Wide Guard

Salamence-Mega (M) @ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Protect

Milotic (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 228 HP / 204 Def / 68 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Protect
- Recover

My Suggestions:
Conkeldurr (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Def / 52 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

I think most of the EVs I used was to survive common threats such as Landorus-T and Mega Kangaskhan. As I've stated above, I do not know who else to add in this team. Any and all suggestions and opinions are welcome. Thanks again!
The biggest holes I can see from just looking at your team on paper is you don't have anything that can OHKO fairy types like Sylveon. I like Scizor for that.

Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Protect

It OHKOs common Sylveon and Gardevoir sets as well as bug bite lets you get rid of berries from common berry mons like Thundurus-I, Rotom-W, Suicune and Terrakion. Scizor really hates just about any fire attack, but with your Milotic and even Clefairy to switch in you should be fine.

I also really like Terrakion or Landorus-T on your team, but if you don't want to use legendaries then I would suggest Hitmontop or Scrafty.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
I agree with Hojunhu, you need another physical attacker and something else to deal with Fairy types: Scizor does that job. You can choose between Life Orb or Lum Berry imo. I would use an Adamant nature to boost its attack because Scizor doesn't need to outspeed anything in particular having access to priority Bullet Punch.

I would use a Timid Nature on M-Salamence to outspeed Terrakion and Gengar (you always have Helping Hand support from Clefairy to compensate for the lack of damage output between a Timid and a Modest nature, but outspeeding these threats is more important since you don't want to take a Rock Slide from Terrakion or an Icy Wind from Gengar before you can hit them with Hyper Voice).

You don't have an easy way to KO bulky water types such as Suicune or Milotic but you can rely on AV Conkeldurr and Aegislash to do this job.

Well built team in general. Good luck.
Thanks so much for the replies, I'll definitely add in Scizor. I used to use a choice band Scizor, but life orb should due just fine.  Protect is very important in this meta. And I'll add AV Conkeldurr. I'll try it out on showdown to see the synergy of this team.