Ability: Sand Stream  
Level: 50  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD  
Brave Nature  
- Heavy Slam  
- Rock Slide  
- Earthquake  
- Protect
I'm guessing your EVs are all specific to counter things and OHKO others? Since you're running a Life Orb on Lele I'm not sure I see a reason to not put 252 EVs into SpA and since you want Psychic terrain to always be up, having fast Lele isn't necessarily good. So my suggestions are as follows:

Tapu Lele @ Life orb
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpDef
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Protect

The item is your choice. I run Psychium Z, but that's to get specific OHKOs on Pokémon.

As for everything else, you're missing a way to OHKO Alolan Muk, which will cause havoc on your team should you allow it to live. Maybe getting a Mudbray or a Garchomp on your team?

Again, I don't know if your spreads are on purpose so I didn't pay close attention to them.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Dec 29, 2016, 08:02 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: I'm guessing your EVs are all specific to counter things and OHKO others? Since you're running a Life Orb on Lele I'm not sure I see a reason to not put 252 EVs into SpA and since you want Psychic terrain to always be up, having fast Lele isn't necessarily good. So my suggestions are as follows:

Tapu Lele @ Life orb
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpDef
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Protect

The item is your choice. I run Psychium Z, but that's to get specific OHKOs on Pokémon.

As for everything else, you're missing a way to OHKO Alolan Muk, which will cause havoc on your team should you allow it to live. Maybe getting a Mudbray or a Garchomp on your team?

Again, I don't know if your spreads are on purpose so I didn't pay close attention to them.

Yeah thinking of that I have gigalith to ko is but I think I can't depend on gigalith to do it becoz it's a rock type. So can you tell me what poke should I use instead of that garchomp or mudsdale
which do u think it's best for my team and which can be good in vgc I gave tapu lele this ev spread
because I want it to out speed some pokemon and be defensive as well so that it could help @Hojunhu
http://pokemonforever.com/Announcement-C...ticipating

See section 2
[Insert signature here]
If you want to keep sand then go with Garchomp, if you want to not use sand go with mudsdale. Mudsdale works better with your Porygon2. Both Pokémon need Life Orb or choice band to OHKO Muk.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Since you clearly didn't read the rules linked by Marcusube, this thread will now be closed.