Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] May I have my team rated? Thanks.
Togekiss @ Rocky Helmet  
Ability: Serene Grace  
EVs: 244 HP / 40 Def / 4 SpA / 116 SpD / 60 Spe  
Calm Nature  
- Follow Me  
- Air Slash  
- Thunder Wave  
- Protect  

Cresselia @ Sitrus Berry  
Ability: Levitate  
Level: 50  
EVs: 244 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD  
Quiet Nature  
IVs: 18 Spe  
- Psychic  
- Ice Beam  
- Trick Room  
- Protect  

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 28 HP / 228 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Rock Slide  
- Knock Off  
- Protect  

Heatran @ Shuca Berry  
Ability: Flash Fire  
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 68 SpA / 36 SpD / 68 Spe  
Bold Nature  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Flamethrower  
- Flash Cannon  
- Protect  

Venusaur @ Venusaurite  
Ability: Chlorophyll  
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 20 SpA / 84 SpD / 60 Spe  
Calm Nature  
- Giga Drain  
- Sludge Bomb  
- Leech Seed  
- Growth  

Ninetales @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Drought  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Heat Wave  
- Solar Beam  
- Hidden Power [Ground]  
- Psyshock
It is played in VGC15 format. I was asking for help and this was what I ended up with. The Cresselia helps Heatran with Trick Room support. Everything else was kinda just given to me. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-298138913 http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-298140639 http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-298142775 2 wins out of 3 rounds I usally play VGC15 format. I'm open for any changes. Thanks.
Dude, if you Cresselia has Trick room, why the other pokes are EV trained in speed? You should change that movement or restart their EV´s because when you have high speed and use trick room, you will be very slow.
You're still missing a couple things for people to beable to accuratly rate your team, see what you're missing here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...NG-A-BUILD
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I don't think Ninetales is the right choice in your 6th slot (it just adds Fire, Grass, Psychic and Ground coverage that you already have and it adds another weakness to Ground, Water and Rock).

You also don't have a great way to get rid of M-Kang (no Fighting type moves in your team) so you basically have 2 options:

1)put an Assault Vest on Landorus-T to add Superpower in its movepool and you are free to choose your 6th member (something like Milotic or Suicune might work, because you need another answer to Fire types, you can't 100% rely on Land-T to do that)

2)Add a Fighting type such as Conkeldurr, Scrafty or Terrakion in your 6th slot. Keep in mind that it will make your matchup against Talonflame (if you choose Conk or Scrafty) and Fairy types a bit more difficult in general. Terrakion might be the best choice since it outspeeds and OHKOs M-Kang with Close Combat. It also helps against Fire types thanks to Rock Slide (and Close Combat against opposing Heatran)

Terrakion @ Lum Berry  
Ability: Justified  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Close Combat  
- Rock Slide  
- Quick Guard / Taunt / Stone Edge (these are the best options)
- Protect

A bulkier spread for Cresselia and a way more simple spread for Heatran (Shuca Berry Heatran just needs 68HP Evs to survive an Adamant Land-T Earthquake so something like 68HP, 236SpA, 204Spe to outspeed Adamant Bisharp and to maximize SpA may work better, plus i would run Earth Power instead of W-o-W on it)
as Animekid7 suggests plz post the team under that criteria or you won't get sufficient suggestions also if this team was given to you you should scrape it get some guides on teambuilding present online on youtube (Cybertron's guide) and one i posted here as well, build your own teams to play as effectively as possible. Hope this Helps Smile