Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 80 HP / 248 SpA / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Magma Storm
- Roar
- Taunt

Hey everybody I just wanted to make this team to see how good I am on building a whole team and also Mega Slowbro is one of my favorite megas of all time, too. Enjoy! And thanks for the positive feedback!
To start it off, you're team has common weaknesses to Flying, Poison, Rock, Electric and Fairy, which are common move types used in VGC. Offensively, your team doesn't have enough type coverage. The absence of Electric attacks, Rock attacks, and Poison/Steel attacks will make it hard to deal with common threats like Milotic, Suicune, Charizard Y, Talonflame, Sylveon and Mega Gardevoir.

The next flaw is that your team mates have common items. VGC's item clause clearly states that you can only have one of each item on your team.

And another thing, why do all your Pokemon have 80 EVs into HP and 180/248 in another stat?

The Mega Slowbro set isn't bad, but the EVs don't give you the flexibility to survive certain attacks such as Thundurus' Thunderbolt or Ludicolo's Giga Drain. A set like this achieves that and more

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Oblivious
Level: 50
EVs: 228 HP / 100 Def / 32 SpA / 148 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psychic

Trick Room allows Mega Slowbro to always be the first thing that moves the next turn, Slack Off for obvious HP recovery and Scald/Psychic for STAB. You won't need Fire Blast over Psychic in most cases since Psychic will be doing more neutral damage and Fire Blast only checks around 5 Pokemon in the format. You can always switch out Trick Room for Calm Mind if you plan to run slower Pokemon.

This Whimsicott set is really...well it can't work in VGC. Tailwind works but Mega Slowbro can't really take advantage of it with its low speed, Toxic stalling is impossible in a VGC setting and Whimsicott doesn't have the most amazing Special Attack stat. To be honest, I would recommend scrapping Whimsicott since it doesn't do much supportively for Mega Slowbro other than the fact it has Taunt and Trick Room.
Amoonguss would make a better fit here since it can redirect attacks that hit Slowbro for super effective damage.

Here are my recommendations for this team

By adding Amoonguss, Togekiss has lost its niche on the team now that the redirecting role and status role has been assigned to Amoonguss. Your team is still missing some offensive pressure. You still have weaknesses to Flying, Poison and Rock. A Pokemon like Mamoswine can easily make a fit on this team. It is immune to Electric attacks, has 2 moves with 30% chance to flinch, amazing attack stat and key STABs and resistances

With these three mons, we still don't have anything to really take down Fairies. Mamoswine provides great offense but can't OHKO one, Amoonguss is slower so it might get knocked out and Slowbro can't really make a dent on them since they typically have high special defense. Scizor allows you to knock out the Fairies before they even get a chance to retaliate. Also the Bug coverage allows you to deal with Dark and Psychic types that Slowbro has such trouble dealing with.

Now you still need a means of Taunting and something that can hit hard and fast. Talonflame does this very well. It can remove those annoying Grass types like Amoonguss and Venusaur as well as provide Quick Guard support to stop Fake Out and prankster moves particularly Thunder Wave and Encore.

To balance out your weaknesses and provide more type coverage Rotom-Wash does this effectively.

Your team would look like this based on my recommendations:

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 228 HP / 100 Def / 32 SpA / 148 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psychic

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 204 HP / 156 Def / 148 SpD
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Protect

Mamoswine @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 12 SpD / 244 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Scizor @ Lum Berry
Ability: Technician
EVs: 188 HP / 68 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Taunt
- Quick Guard

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 196 HP / 120 Def / 60 SpA / 132 Spe
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

The team you have hear is unstable seeing as how common VGC Pokemon cut through it with ease, Pokemon like Landorus-T, Sylveon, Kangaskhan, Salamence etc gives this team a hard time. The EV spreads aren't functional and the move set choices drive it down to rubble. Not a bad start for a team but you need to consider things like Speed Controlling and EVing, managing your weaknesses and making the team synergize instead of conflicting with itself.
[Insert signature here]
Thanks man! I appreciate it!
Anytime Smile
[Insert signature here]