Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] My VGC 15 Team
There's a January tournament?
(Dec 26, 2014, 01:35 PM)evilsabre Wrote: He means he wants to assert his dominance over us before the January tournament in order to gain a mental advantage. :P

lol
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Dec 26, 2014, 01:35 PM)evilsabre Wrote: He means he wants to assert his dominance over us before the January tournament in order to gain a mental advantage. :P

LOL There are still some users i'm taking notice that seem pretty darn good.

(Dec 26, 2014, 01:36 PM)Eckley Wrote: There's a January tournament?

Yes, Battle of Hoenn tournament I am so going hard in that tournament it sounds awesome.
(Dec 26, 2014, 01:41 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: LOL There are still some users i'm taking notice that seem pretty darn good.

Clearly not me XD

I'm still not sure what team i'm gona bring thinking i'm gona risk it and pull a crazy strat with hyper offense and hope it works if not round 1 exit here i come XD
(Dec 26, 2014, 02:22 PM)evilsabre Wrote: Clearly not me XD

I'm still not sure what team i'm gona bring thinking i'm gona risk it and pull a crazy strat with hyper offense and hope it works if not round 1 exit here i come XD

False until I battle you because you seem to have it down in stats but IDK on the field. Which I can also do later along with animekid and eckley.
yea no trust me i'm really bad on the field crazy ideas work much better in my head since i normally murder the implementation in game + i really need practice with getting the leads right as currently i'm at the mercy of turn 1 much more than i shud be...
Leads aren't too hard to right. Good way to fix is have the mindset "If I were them what would I bring?" And with common experience with people battling it will become natural for you on what to bring so it isn't hard.
except i go all predictionception half the time and then my head explodes + i get badly nervous (like i actually start shaking) when i go into battles
Had the same problem but then I got an ego and now I don't even sweat it. Just need some confidence and an ego built up to fix that.