Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Please help me build 1 tripe battle team :D
Hello everybody. I have a Pokemon X game and I want to battle at pokemon global link rating battle - tripe, so I want everybody help me to build a team to battle. I don't know what exactly that format is : it only banned Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie , Soul Dew can't be used.
I want to build a offensive team. This is the first pokemon I have :

Sylveon (M) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball

Now I want to put a support Latias for my team. However , I don't know what item and nature should I choice for Latias ?

Latias (F)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Reflect
- Tailwind
- Light Screen
- Heal Pulse

After that , I think I should have a fire or fight pokemon to kill Steel pokemon . So I choose Volcarona. But , like Latias , I don't know what item , nature and last move should I choice for her ?

Volcarona (F)
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Heat Wave
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz

And now , I need to choose 3 other pokemon ( 1 of these have mega ) . I like Gengar , Lucario , Gyarados , Gallade , Milotic , Sceptile , Aerodactyl or some pokemon with ability Intimidate ( to help sylveon and volcarona ) . However , if you see any pokemon that fit my team , suggest me :D
In conclusion , what pokemon should I choose ? With Latias, Sylveon , Volcarona , what should I fix ? Please help me :D
My English doesn't good , so please forgive me if I say something make you be confused :P
Thank you so much :D
Well, I'm not very familiar with the Triples metagame but I'll still try!

Firstly, I would suggest running Leftovers over Pixie Plate on Sylveon and running Protect over Psyshock to keep it around longer.

Tailwind on Latias is redundant here since Sylveon with the speed investments you have still gets outsped by a lot of other Pokemon. Helping Hand would be a better option so that Sylveon can deal a crap ton of damage with Hyper Voice. Light Clay, Focus Sash or Latiasite works for a support Latias. You may also need a damaging move so bring either Psychic, Psyshock, Draco Meteor or Dragon Pulse in place of Heal Pulse. Heal Pulse really only makes Latias a bigger target

Give Volcarona a Focus Sash and run either Hidden Power Ice, Giga Drain or Roost depending on what you need Volcarona to do

I'd pick M-Gengar, Gyarados and Gallade with these sets

Gyarados @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Perish Song
- Substitute
- Protect
- Shadow Ball

Gallade @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Wide Guard
- Psycho Cut
- Knock Off

This Gyarados here is a basic defensive Dragon Dance set. Thunder Wave slows down the opposing team's Pokemon so that Sylveon, Volcarona and Gallade can pick them off, Dragon Dance boosts your speed and attack which lets Waterfall and Bounce hit like a truck.

Perish Song Mega Gengar is pretty much a last resort tactic as it allows you to take out all three Pokemon in front of you if you manage to evade their attacks for three turns. Also Shadow Tag prevents the opponent from switching out which gives you offensive momentum.

Gallade stops all the Pokemon that threaten Gengar. Wide Guard protects your team from Hyper Voices, Heat Waves etc, Close Combat and Psycho Cut for STAB and Knock Off to remove items.

I hope I was able to help Smile
[Insert signature here]
(Nov 26, 2015, 03:11 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Well, I'm not very familiar with the Triples metagame but I'll still try!

Firstly, I would suggest running Leftovers over Pixie Plate on Sylveon and running Protect over Psyshock to keep it around longer.

Tailwind on Latias is redundant here since Sylveon with the speed investments you have still gets outsped by a lot of other Pokemon. Helping Hand would be a better option so that Sylveon can deal a crap ton of damage with Hyper Voice. Light Clay, Focus Sash or Latiasite works for a support Latias. You may also need a damaging move so bring either Psychic, Psyshock, Draco Meteor or Dragon Pulse in place of Heal Pulse. Heal Pulse really only makes Latias a bigger target

Give Volcarona a Focus Sash and run either Hidden Power Ice, Giga Drain or Roost depending on what you need Volcarona to do

Gyarados @ Wacan Berry  
EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def /  SpD / 196 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Thunder Wave  
- Waterfall  
- Dragon Dance  
- Bounce  

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite  
Timid Nature  
- Perish Song  
- Substitute  
- Protect  
- Shadow Ball  

Gallade @ Life Orb  
Jolly Nature  
- Close Combat  
- Wide Guard  
- Psycho Cut  
- Knock Off  

This Gyarados here is a basic defensive Dragon Dance set. Thunder Wave slows down the opposing team's Pokemon so that Sylveon, Volcarona and Gallade can pick them off, Dragon Dance boosts your speed and attack which lets Waterfall and Bounce hit like a truck.

Perish Song Mega Gengar is pretty much a last resort tactic as it allows you to take out all three Pokemon in front of you if you manage to evade their attacks for three turns. Also Shadow Tag prevents the opponent from switching out which gives you offensive momentum.

Gallade stops all the Pokemon that threaten Gengar. Wide Guard protects your team from Hyper Voices, Heat Waves etc, Close Combat and Psycho Cut for STAB and Knock Off to remove items.

Thank you so much :D I think Light Clay is a better choice for my Latias because I want to use 2 Screen. But , I think Heal Pulse is help me to recover HP for Sylveon . With Screen , I think Latias is harder to be killed . Therefore , I really hate status like para or confuse , so are there any move to help me heal from that ?
I think I should use Timid Volcarona with Roost . However, what nature should I choose for Latias ? Bold , Calm or Timid ?
Gyarados and Gengar-Mega sound interesting :D but why you choose Gallade instead of Lucario ?
Anw , thank you so much :D

Does anyone have another suggest for my team ? :s
(Nov 27, 2015, 12:27 AM)trungsp1995 Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2015, 03:11 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Well, I'm not very familiar with the Triples metagame but I'll still try!

Gyarados @ Wacan Berry  
EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def /  SpD / 196 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Thunder Wave  
- Waterfall  
- Dragon Dance  
- Bounce  

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite  
Timid Nature  
- Perish Song  
- Substitute  
- Protect  
- Shadow Ball  

Gallade @ Life Orb  
Jolly Nature  
- Close Combat  
- Wide Guard  
- Psycho Cut  
- Knock Off  

Thank you so much :D I think Light Clay is a better choice for my Latias because I want to use 2 Screen. But , I think Heal Pulse is help me to recover HP for Sylveon . With Screen , I think Latias is harder to be killed . Therefore , I really hate status like para or confuse , so are there any move to help me heal from that ?
I think I should use Timid Volcarona with Roost . However, what nature should I choose for Latias ? Bold , Calm or Timid ?
Gyarados and Gengar-Mega sound interesting :D but why you choose Gallade instead of Lucario ?
Anw , thank you so much :D

Does anyone have another suggest for my team ?  :s

Light Clay is perfect then! :D

To prevent status moves, you can use Safeguard. Safeguard does exactly that, prevent your team from being afflicted by status moves for 6 turns - isn't boosted by Light Clay though. Refresh and Rest heal status moves so you can always try those as well.

Screens makes Latias harder to kill but it doesn't draw from the fact that it becomes a huge target or worse, your opponent realizes that your Latias is fully support and triple attacks your Sylveon.

Go for Timid nature on Latias for maximum speed. The screens give you enough defensive bulk as is

You can go for Lucario if you want to. I just preferred Gallade because it has access to Wide Guard which is pretty good for shielding against multi target moves
[Insert signature here]
thank you :D